Tree of Savior Forum

Bulletmaker : Autoattack or Cast

Hello there

Here are the bullet maker skills
https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/skills?cls=Char3_18&f=1

The dual pistol is a stance skill that’s required for some skills, but not all of them.
We’ll be still using crossbow+pistol, since that’s the stance requirement for everything that’s not dual pistol.

The stance has a autoattack multiplier of +50% at level 5. It changes the attack tho.
We don’t know if this combos or stacks with QS’ Running Shot or if the stance is even changeable by atkspeed, or if the stance makes our attackspeed drop to the floor. I’ve seen it more than often.
The skill also doesn’t seem to have a cooldown or time duration, meaning that MAYBE we can use it for as long as we want, making the crossbow not so important as the pistols, rendering anything that requires bows/xbows kinda meh.

At circle 2, there’s a skill that buffs our hit, if the translator worked well. That usually means a DEX focused build can leave the STR/hit need and focus somewhere else.

That being said, the class seems to be a cast focused one, even with elemental skills. None of them are affected by atkspeed, well, at least that’s what the database says.

What do you think?
Are we seeing a natural quarrel shooter evolution or a caster type archer improvement?

i think its + 150% of atack the buff

My korean is too basic for a reliable translation and multiple translations come from the same text. It’s hard to say

SR3 can pair with the tesla skill quite good
and 3 buff from BM1 seem to work well with SR3 limacon

I will try caster BM when it arrives to iToS, but I have my doubts.

The class was made to acomodate both AA and mounted options.

That’s why it has the ridiculous ammount of 10 skills with only two circles.Compare with Hackapelle(6 skills only) and Mergen(8 iirc), it gets obvious.

I’m building a Ranger 3 - Rogue 3 , these both work on its own. It’s a hackapell build but i’ll take bm c2 here. I believe that can work, idk yet

Yeah, I kinda see that. I still think we lose the class appeal when going mounted, since we can’t use dual pistols, but who am I.
and QS builds are just painful to watch and play.

To me it is simple. I won’t roll an AA BM because I don’t like the idea. And I won’t roll a caster BM if Bloody Overdrive doesn’t get boosted in terms of AoE by Falconer. Cuz if it only damages different targets 20 times randomly, then it is worthless, and I want a strongest Desperado-build…

Me too, I’m aiming for a Desperado cast build.
QS is a big no for anything in this life, but for lack of self love.
Sapper and Wugushi make the the game play too boring and slow paced.

That leaves us for scout 3 or ranger 3 builds. Maybe a ranger in there for AoE. SR can’t desperado at all, and the others need 2handed bows or swords.

Even so, I’m making a ra3-ro3 to see where it goes. The autoswitch should allow me to get my dagger and do stuff with rangerrogue combo while BM is on cooldown

The real question here is:

Do you want to look cool while doing no damage?

Or do you want to look meh while WRECKING everything?

1 Like

This is more Aiming + Circling Expand from Falconer 3 in a big number of monsters than Circling making AoE defense 0, because Bloody Overdrive do hits based in position (around 5 hits in each side) not in AoE defense ratio.

So Falconer 1 in BM is still useless.