Tree of Savior Forum

Bullet Marker Prequest unlocking problem

I’m currently trying to unlock the Bullet Market Master. I’ve already crafted the three bullets and shot the Strange Red Spion and the Strange Blue Lepusbunny, but I can’t hit the Strange Firent at Nefritas Cliff: my character simply performs the shooting animation and nothing happens. Hitting the Strange Firent with any other bullet (the Lightning and Frost bullets intended for the other “strange” mobs) or any other simple attack will result in a MISS sign; just in case, I cancel all buffs on my char and even tried unarmed strikes, but nothing happens.

I’ve previously unlocked the BM class when it was first introduced (…with the old, annoying “find the 20 electric stones/rocks” step…) and then again with another of my characters when the prequest was simplified. This would the third time I’m unlocking the class, yet I never came across any other problem in my previous attempts. After performing a quick Google search, I found a one week old-or-so, unanswered thread at Steam where the poster had the same problem with the Strange Firent, so I supposed it was just a bug. I sent a Support ticket, but imcGames has answered that “they don’t want to spoil the game for me, so I should ask the community about it”. Their words. They didn’t even specify whether it was indeed a bug or I’m simply missing one step in the prequest… though they do seem to be implying I’m missing something in here.

Is anyone else having this same problem? I’m missing a step or something else to do in the unlocking prequest, or is it a bug? I’m inclined to think it’s the latter, given I’ve never had any problem with the prequest before… but it could also be that the prequest itself changed in some step I’m not aware of, or I’m just missing something pretty obvious out there.

Thanks in advance!

try hitting slightly on the right side of the target, where the glowing thing is slightly off to the right of the target. I just finished myself about 5 mins ago.

Thank you very much for your reply! It was good to know it wasn’t a bug, though I’d just wish imcGames were a tad (…just a tad…) clearer and probably a bit more (…just a bit more…) helpful when giving support /rant off.

I just finished the prequest. At first, I kept trying to hit the Strange Firent from different angles with no luck (just as I did previously), but I finally hit it when I unequipped my weapons and shoot at close range. I thought of mentioning the latter in case anyone else happens to come across the same problem as I.

Thanks again for your help!

1 Like

Thak You for your help, i had the same problem, is so anoying… -.-