Tree of Savior Forum

šŸ’” Hidden Quest and Useful Information (Might have spoil) šŸ’”

Update and fix list. Thing in my blog are now fully update with whole guide. :sparkles:

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Not sure of the condition, but at Sunset Flag Forest at Gumbas Hill thereā€™s a ghost soldier that offers +1 SPR potion for you to kill 50 monsters in the area.

1 Like

Does the Guards Graveyard exist in the current iCBT?

Yes it is. You can enter from tenet garden map.

Great post, i will try everything today.

1 Like

Nevermind, for pink hair dye you need to check the character tab and hair color :slight_smile: .

HMMMM, I donā€™t know what Iā€™m doing wrong. I canā€™t even find the first 2, talked to every sign and soldier, went around all of Klaipedaā€¦will be attempting the rest of the list as much as I can for the rest of the night.

Look my blog if you canā€™t make it work. :relaxed:

The Highlander Master quest where do i find that wood?

Did you break wooden doll in his room yet?

The hidden quests for max stamina + potions may be a chain quest. I had the kill 100 monsters in forest of prayer from Urkus. The quest Military support from Titus in the starter zone, and the one from the Thamaturge master in Gateway of kings were not available.

After completing it AND the Lindt quest in Overlong gorge for stamina potions. The one from Titus in the starter zone become available.

Conclusion: Titus and Thamaturge quest for the stamina potions might require lindt or the Urkus quest.

Thamaturge may require Urkus, lindt and/or Titus.

1 Like

hmm I remember I take Urkus quest before got Military support from Titas before wipe in KR.
Later on also test on lv.1 character and it can taking Titas quest in starter zone fine from lv.1 as long as you get bulletin in order (all 3 soldier board then goddess one).

For Urkus quest I think it possible to be available after finish main quest in tenet chapel. Iā€™ll test it if I got time on KR server.

While making list I taking quest as step by step and not finish em yet while taking in order that I wrote in my blog. Thamaturge quest not open up for me till I reach mage tower and clear all sub quest 1F,2F and 5F (Just test it again on steam before come back to edit my post). You may also need to re talk to em all before start her quest if not work after done those quest. Basically Thamaturge > All master > Thamaturge.

Lindt confirm by myself that youā€™ll need to completed all his blue quest first. Or else he wonā€™t let you do hidden quest. Since I didnā€™t finish any hidden quest I take on KR and on steam I didnā€™t even take one quest from Titas and Thamaturge yet but can still get his quest.

If it really not work I think it possible to be : Lv requirement, Specific item in bag, Have to clear some quest to some point.

Thanks man.didnt know thisvwas a tning.nice.

There has to be some early requirement for the Owl Grave Test. Iā€™m level 110, have completed all quests in the area, and Iā€™ve even seen a level 73 girl taking on the grave test, but still I canā€™t even see the man. Perhaps a missable quest early on, or something of the sort.

Iā€™ll note about Owl Grave. Not sure what trigger it. Lowest lv I did is around 107 ish. Finish every quest and main quest up to gabija mage tower quest.

Anybody know more about the Open Sesame Quest? I just want to know where to start it. Where is the unknown being?

If talk dialogue not show up when you go to the spot in Mine lot 2 1F. Make sure you note all number and say it in chat itā€™ll also work.

Im sorry, I dont understand. How do I even start the quest? Will it show up in my quest log? Do I have to talk to something first to start the quest?

maybe check my blog? http://ameblo.jp/tsuyucchi/entry-12086684212.html