Tree of Savior Forum

[Build] Saintone's Diev Doctor ○ Support & Offense ○ PvE & PvP (No longer updated.)

Thanks! You rock!

What are the skills priorities? Carve first before the statues?

@Rikooo: Yep. :slight_smile:

@neepz: If you want to? If you want to play this kind of build that’s purely up to you.

@Walaa: Skill priorities are in the TOSbase build. Statues aren’t picked up until C2.

If you’re fighting some world boss, then some random PD appears.

What will happen when he uses Incineration? Will it override your Incineration, Veritas?

I’ve seen you mention that some of the Dievdirby skills don’t scale that well. What do you think about dropping C3 Dievdirby and taking C1 paladin then? In theory you could get a bit more damage with resist elements, and have smite to fill in the cooldowns a bit.

Incineration in world bosses situation if there are another PD’s will their Incineration over write your?

Plague Doctors will overwrite one anothers’ Incineration on a given target. Yes, this will cause complications in the future, especially if more people pursue this kind of build for PD DPS.

@omgnoseat: I’m not fond of a single circle of Paladin C1 for essentially just Smite. I think you get more overall DPS out of a higher Carve and Carve Owl, and I think both Carve World Tree (at a higher level) and Statue of Goddess Ausrine are a bit too good to pass up for the minor benefits of Paladin C1.

hey i’m wondering why you say that cure has higher damage than zaibas?
i saw that it says single before zaiba do you mean it deals more than 1 of the 19 hits from zaibas? i might be missing something but not considering plant type monsters and if the skills are both maxed at 15 vs a stationary boss how would cure deal more damage? i have a feeling im either missing or confusing the skills with something else xD if anything sorry for the trouble ahead of time

@Veritas

What’s your thoughts on Carve Owl with lower stats on int, probably 150~200, but more reliant on equip mAtk instead?

What is the total matk from equipment can you have now at your level?

Carve attack is zomg!

For single target at least; Cure’s skill damage is mostly dependent on your int. Add that fact along with damage formula (which also includes your int AGAIN), gives it really good damage.

@shoutentenshu:

Cure Lv. 10 is 28 hits, modified mostly by your intelligence.
Zaiba Lv. 15 is 19 hits, about 330 points of damage before calculations stronger.

The 9 extra hits on Cure make it stronger than a solitary Zaiba. Of course, I use this example only as a means of showcasing that Cure is a very viable high level DPS source. Against Dullahan, my Cure alone scores a little under 110’000 damage across all of its hits right now (3’900 damage x28).

Of course, that’s an extreme example since Cure gains massively bonus damage vs. Dullahan, but even against normal bosses it fits in nicely in the damage rotation.

@lanlanlan: I’m not fully sure of your question. How you decide to stat yourself is completely up to you. Please only use what I’ve provided as a reference towards your build, and not a “do-this do-this” kind of deal.

I personally think that most points are better left in intelligence, but high DPS is my goal. I’ll tell you now that they would not be worthwhile in strength, would be wasted in spirit, and I guess the constitution might be overkill?

So should I Max 5/5 Carve and then hold 10 skills untill C2 to max it asap?
Wouldn’t it be better to get at least 1 in Laima since I’ll get it at C2?

You could if you want. Especially since you’re given an extra skill point as soon as you job advance (putting you at 11 points, one left over after maxing out your DPS skills).

Thanks!

Also, any recommendartions for hair accessories?
I could geet some accuracy there besides the gloves. Any other important stat I should look for?

Magic amp, Magic Atk, Sp Recovery, + Atk?

Nice build.
Could u tell me is it hard to grind from diev c1 to diev c2 ?
Does Carve lv 5 without Str have good damage ?

I can confirm its not hard (just hit diev3). Also carve lvl5 is really useful.

1 Like

Tk u . I must try this

Also it might be hardER than some other classes but Ive only played clerics in this game so I dont know how much easier they are. But this build isnt hard to lvl up anyways.

1 Like

Hair accessories stats are pretty flexible, but I’ll rank in the most important ones in order:

1. Magic Attack
  2. Elemental Property Damage
  3. Magical Amplification
  4. Physical Attack
  5. HP
  6. SP
1 Like

if i may ask? whats the use of druid on rank 6? i was planning on making a fs build using statues and i was thinking getting priest c1 on rank 6 just to have a resurrection spell?

thank you

Just to push additional DPS. Multihit is king in this game when it comes to bossing, and Carnivory is essentially super-Cure.

If you want to do that, you can, but you lose out on a significant DPS source. Resurrection is really useful though, you’d only be getting that out of it much like Druid only really offers that one damage skill for the most part (Chortasmata turning things into Plant for Carve is okay and Telepathy again is really only for 1v1).