Tree of Savior Forum

[Build] Saintone's Diev Doctor ○ Support & Offense ○ PvE & PvP (No longer updated.)

And for a priest, besides ress, should i invest in Monstrance, or the lvl 5 buffs?

It’s tough for us to get much out of Monstrance without much spirit, but in terms of point efficiency goes, we’re best off with just maxing out Monstrance, Blessing, and Resurrection in a Priest C1 alternative build. Blessing is actually really nice because you only need three points to level up the attribute, which is where most of the bonus damage comes from anyways. But we max it instead of putting points into Aspersion, for sake of hit count.

You CAN take Aspersion if you want an additional small hit, as it is both magic and holy, allowing it to do some capable damage against ghost and dark as a little hit on rotation. That is choice. But if you’re going the Priest C1 route, you’re likely aiming for more support anyways, so… use your best judgment on selection.

Veritas - if you were to re-roll into the priest variant, would you take priest at c2 (blessing is nice early for leveling) or is early cleric2 better for leveling through diev days?

Also, sorry if you have answered this already, but what do you think about deprotected zone lvl1 for purpose of Incinerate?

To be honest, I have no idea how beneficial it would be in light of Blessing and the rest of the buffs being very accessible from Pardoners, unless we’re talking about a fresh server start in which case maybe? It’d be a little difficult to notice at first since you wouldn’t have attributes leveled yet, unless you focused your money on that first, which I’m not sure if that’s wise.

I don’t like Deprotected Zone for the sake of Incineration. The AoE on it is tiny and it’s unnecessary in bossing. I have points in it now, but couldn’t be arsed to respec out of it to get additional blocks from Safety Zone again. I never use it.

Thanks for answer.

In my case we are not talking about fresh server start. I do have a class level 15 cleric2-priest3, with all choices for rank 6 looking unappealing. The reason I mention this is to bring up one more advantage of your build - it is very futureproof, while standard priest builds are likely to suffer hard once next class tier is released.

Anyway - from priest perspective for others reading this- it was easy to max blessing attrib relatively early on (granted - I was using token so more money from AH). Even without sacrament, priest should help early leveling. My question was more about how useful is early cleric2, but seems - not so much.

Hi Veritas,

Thanks for updating your post. I’m following your build at the moment. Can’t wait to get my Owls working. Please keep us updated.

Thank you!

Hi mango, if there’s a job reset potion for one time use. Are you going to change your class to priest c1>plaque, druid2, or you wont change your class (still druid>plaque).

Probably not. I’d hold onto it to see what R8 brings and if I’d want to keep Plague Doctor in light of that. But as of now, this build is above average in the three facets of gameplay that I partake in right now: Earth Tower, world boss hunting, and PvP/GvG.

how well does this build perform in PVP? I havent tried this class out myself but I was just thinking that it might be pretty hard to get your owls and carnivory to hit them since they’re always running around. And those are pretty much your main source of dps right? Theres carve attack which is nice if the person is stationary for you to get all the hits of carve attack on the target but most likely they will run away. Carve World Tree does seem very nice because it provides a sort of zone control.

How would this compare to a Priest/PD in PVP? Priest have the ability to resurrect which seems so OP especially when you can cast safety zone as your resurrecting a comrade. And I heard Stone Skin’s block is very good in PVP.

Again, I haven’t played the class myself so I was wondering if you think the Priest3/PD route would be better for PVP from the things I mention above. Great guide btw.

This build was initially built around PvP as the core focus.

Zoning is important. It might be difficult to pull off in a duel, but that’s what Telepath is for. You just walk your enemies right into the owls. That is what makes it a win condition.

It’s particularly good for GvG and Battle League. GvG for shutting off areas at a time against enemies. I’ve used the build so far in GvG, which has been not about killing moreso than locking the enemy guild out of mobilizing and disabling them.

Priest PD is still strong, but recent nerfs have made them less powerful in Battle League. You can only Resurrect one ally per battle round and Stone Skin has been reduced from SPR x 4 to SPR x 0.5 (or, 1/8 its previous efficiency).

is Valia a good weapon while leveling? I have one but its damage seems low, is there a better weapon to get 120 ~170 ?

Do you lag when world bossing? like does your fps drop significantly? If Yes, How do you deal with that? do you drop all skills few seconds before the boss appears? what about skills that require a target? How are you able to manage to use the skill with all the fps drops due to amount of players @_@.

To everyone, I’ve added a new section at the top, a changelog of all changes made to the build. The latest changes have been geared towards optimizing for Earth Tower and PvP (GvG and Battle League). If you’re beyond this point without a skill reset, playing the previous iteration is still fine.

As far as bosses go, I can still win Dullahan with no support. Ellaganos I need to be there from near the beginning (at least 70-80% HP) and same with Necroventer if I’m without support. Other bosses have come down to either I’m there first or no loot, though that is the case with brief-encounter world bosses just in general.

New tactics are also appearing at world bosses to foil the damage of other players, but fortunately almost all of our skills aren’t really affected by them which is good (hoot hoot).

@Fukki - Valia is a fine weapon while leveling. I used a common white rarity blunt weapon while leveling. The +50 Holy Property Attack on it is pretty cool, and since most enemies you fight in the game end up being dark, it’s effectively +100 Holy Property Attack.

@go_hans_go - None of the skills you have require you to target the grind. Even Chortasmata when instant-cast will place it near the enemy if you’re targeting and near them. Only boss I lag in is Dullahan on Klaipeda, and even then I know that as long as I’m near the boss and facing it, I can just use my skills off cooldown. There have been a handful (less than five) occasions where the lag was so bad that I thought I was hitting Dullahan but in reality missed everything. It’s rare, but that’s what Carve is for. You use it during a Chortasmata to hit-confirm that you’re in range for everything else.

Hello, you listed grynas set for an alternative set equipment.

How do I find their recipes?

Grynas Hills lantern event. Redeemable twice per day.

Is there a set time or is it random

Could you please tell me why should I not take oracle instead of druid. I am a bit confused. And is PD a must for this build?

Wow nice update mango :slight_smile: i would just like to ask if do you use gems for your char? if not. what do you do with gems? thanks again :slight_smile:

@kyle_ruiz6 - Check hourly, whenever minutes hit X:00 on the in-game clock. The event is located just to the left of the warp statue.

@evrencp - Oracle strikes me as more of a PvP/GvG class at the moment with the usefulness of Prophecy, Counterspell, and Forecast. My build aims to do damage, but there are plenty of alternatives that are more efficient at different parts of the game (for example the Priest C1 over Druid C1 for ET).

@hanzelfletch.1 - I currently use two level five blues in my weapon and a Carnivory +1 monster gem in my gloves.

hummm i read your recent update.

Actually i’m 175 diev3 :

• Ausrine not helpful
  • My owls end up without monsters

At this point i think is more valuable for high end PVE only to bring only 2 diev and take 1 priest for preserve druid rank6, really lost 15s silence for resurrect and buffs