Tree of Savior Forum

Bugs after 2018 oct 30 patch and oct 31 maintenance

Here are the bugs and issues i experienced since the new Raid Oct 30 patch and after the Oct 31 maintenance that was scheduled in order to solve these problems:

• Loading screen freeze always in the middle, than client crashes, no error message or such, just kills itself. Sometimes even the loading screen art wont load at all just a black screen. It seems it has problems loading maps, because even after loading it, i get teleported to a portal at the edge of the map. Than if i use statue to travel, when loading World Map, its just a white screen with destination points on it, than client crashes after loading screen freezes.

• Compensations cannot be retrieved from mail in Lodge. None of my characters able to get the 3 tomes for temporary maintenance. When selecting which character to get the items from mail after confirmation nothing happens.
    Tomes are not stackable items as far as i know, probably thats why noone can retrieve them.

• Client still wont close automaticly after a few seconds as it used to, i have to manualy kill the process from Task Manager. This is a bug that remained from R10 patch, thought it would be gone by now.

• Inventory bug. Sometimes after entering a crowded channel de-equiping an armor/weapon piece and re-equiping it, generates another square space in the Equipment inventory window.

• Very often i get VGA error when loading maps/moving to lodge/opening world map.

All i can do is leave my char somewhere to get PP, otherwise i get DC’ed because of crashing.

@STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ethan

2 Likes

I can not type any type of text inside the game, the keyboard functions do not only work with regard to text channels, it works perfectly all other functions within the game, such as walking, using skills and inventory. I do not use and have never used any type of addon. :rage:

My Equipment tab (the new feature for inventory management) turned into a black hole after using a reset rank voucher. All the weapons and armor are invisible, I can repair them in the blacksmith or shop and nothing else, I can’t see them but they are there. Reported to the forums and sent a ticket but nobody is helping.

I opened a thread about how autoswaping works on iTOS (namely Fedimian) before, you can check what was actually about here: Weapon Auto swap lagg (again) 2018 Edition

The point is i played a few minutes with my hacka with autoswap and i should say, the lag when using autoswapping skills is horrible right now, its by far worse than before. So i than agian, verified my local game files, and flushed my tree of savior addon manager libraries, hack i deleted them all instead, but no. With a perfectly clean game, minus 10000000 addons autoswapping is out of question, never think about it. It gets uncertain with every patch wether it will be fine or bad, or unuseable, i demand a Rank Reset Voucher, because now this build is its unplayeable.:sob:

How are we supposed to participate in “The Gift from Frienel” if we can’t type #'s to Kupole Daina? I actually WANT those hair accessories…

I had to Verify Integrity of Game Files to even get the game to launch after Oct 29-30 maintenance, never had that problem before.

What the hell happened with the 330’s dungeon boss? TOO MUCH knockdown and knockback. This isn’t even funny or challenging. It’s just stupid, considering how much he jumps from one side to another. I’m not sure if it’s a bug or intended, but… It’s really annoying!

Thats the same bug i have map get white and when talk eni NPC so crash also when try port eni place last erroe i was get https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/436673402955366405/507783115574607882/unknown.png and texxt came up

team name Miriama Klaipida

I am also experiencing the same typing issue like others. Function keys, space bar, enter key and arrow keys work during gameplay. My character can move around and use skills using the keyboard. But, I can’t enter any text in the chat, I can’t enter a number when buying from NPC or moving items in storage, I can’t open my character’s shop cause I can’t type a title for my store.

So does that mean, most that have active stores in the game are bots? Anyhu, we’d appreciate it if you fix this ASAP and give us proper compensation for this.

T.O.S might have issues being used on windows 10. I am on windows 7 and everything is working perfectly minus a few bugs in the inventory

When TOS was released, windows 10 already hit the market and windows 8.1 was widely available. Bad development decision if they don’t see new OS generation is always coming or they don’t tested on latest generation system, middle level and low level. I don’t think IMC did any of this mistake but I do think it is just a random unexpected error.

Yes, its win10 problem. But before that untested update game work perfectly on Win10.
Developer team simple do nothing 2 month in row - perfect supporting yet.