Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : Since R10 patch came
Server Name: Fedimian
Team Name: Gernst
Character Name: Bowman
Bug Description : Are there anyone else who has this same annoying lag everytime using autoswap feature during skills? My build is ranger3falco3hacka2 and i use 2handbow as mainhand, and autoswap to xbow+sword. Everytime i use hacka skills my fps drops for a second, the game freezes for 0,5 or 1 sec and than goes back to normal. Sometimes this gets awful, when dealing with several monsters in a party, or doing CM runs, the lagg is disappointing. I really like this build, but this totaly makes me want to switch. When changing to crossbow and sword it is okay, no problem.
The worst is with Cavalry Charge. Usually i dont even see the charging animation only the last frame, it is not a charging skill its more like a teleport. Cutters animation is ridiculous, if i want to fire the skill in quick succession, no animation played. Its so bad to look at it, no fluid gameplay, makes me think my computer is dieing.
Here is a video of me showing how the auto swap feature is working on Fedimian:
And here is another video from an iTOS server (i dont know which one, sorry) where there is no lagg:
Still i’m not quiet sure it is a server side problem or client side, but i’m guessing its the latter. What i tried:
- Uninstalling the game and installing a clean one
- Deleting all addons, as i thought those addons that are connected to equipments, inventory might make the function to work on a larger time period, but than i was wrong cause it remained the same.
- Placing the autoswap weapons on a hotkey, so i can do a quick swaps manually, might help a bit, but no
- Reducing the inventory space, ergo throwing out everything that i dont need and minimalize weight of the character. I have red somewhere on TOS forum it can be connected to inventory space, but its just plain stupid, what garbage coding would that be…
What i did not tried (yet):
- Reinstalling the game onto an SSD. Currently my system stays on a 120GB SSD and everything else on a HDD (7200rpm 16MB cache). I’m only hoping this one.
If anybody has some feedback on the matter, please share with me. I can play like this, but if it can be better than i would change, i am already thinking about going back to mergen2. Already have 2 mounted class. If only IMC would come out a mounted 2handedbow archer in the future that would be great.
Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) : Keyboard
- CPU : i5-4460
- RAM : 8 GB DDR3
- Graphics Card : Nvidia GTX 750Ti
- Mainboard : -
- Storage : 120GB SSD 1TB HDD
- OS : Win 7 Ultimate 64bit
- Internet Connection : 600MB Fiber
- Country, Region : Europe, Hungary