Tree of Savior Forum

[BUG] [SILUTE] Stuck on Loading Screen after maintenance

Same here.

Team Name: SymphHenry
Server: Silute (SA)

Same here. all my characters are stuck in loading screen trying back to fedimian and klaipeda

Server: Silute - SA
Team Name: Ignnoto
Char Name: Inari, illya

same here

No Solution yet? I cant play since 6:0 a.m :frowning:

More than 3 hours have passed and, yet, no emergency maintenance??
Way to ■■■■■■■ go IMC.

kek-

well, i guess i’ll just wait for the exp tomes. :3

I had no issues logging today.

Have you guys try to uninstall all addons beforehand?

This issue only happens to certain channels. Example, Akmens Ridge only channel 1 works, tenet garden only channel 2 works, Klaipeda ch1 is crashed. This issue doesn’t happen to all channels, but is quite annoying to keep loading for ever. :c

Already tried to Disable addons/Verify Files, still don’t work. Also, it seems like it’s only on [SA] Silute in certain Map/Channels.

@STAFF_Letitia

1 Like

The problem is in the dungeon of 140, -.- I have already lost 4 entries

SA SILUTE
Same Here ! FIX IT

For those people stucked on Klaipeda and other maps: try all the channel. I tried that and worked. Specially in the ones that aren’t so full. Usually works and you all can move.

About the instanced dungeons entry losts, It can’t be helped. ICM problably will give some compensation, but I wouldn’t expect a thing.

I’m having this same problem.
I was thinking it was just me.

Same problem here! gez, what do you guys do during those maintenance… cannot enter in any of my characters!!! SILUTE server.

Same here.
They are probaly limiting us from play now :smiley:

Guys, the problem isn’t only getting stuck on loading screen. The problem is the loading screen is bugged but the game is still running, so if you’re doing instanced missions it will consume your entry and you won’t be able to SEE what’s going on, but you still can cast skill, move around, get hit by monsters and such. So there is no solution as in changing channels, you can’t change channels while on instances.

If you’re just farming and questing, fine, you can change channels. But if you want to do dailies, just don’t, wait for IMC to see this thread and adress the matter.

1 Like

instance reset vouchers incoming, dont worry. And i need some xp tomes badly to level alts. Lucky day

Exactly, in normal maps you can just start the game again and change channel.

But you cant do that in dungeons, saalus, or mercenary missions
In conclusion, if the bug happens while you’re doing them, you’ll lose your runs, thus, xp -.-

I lost another Request Center entry, again… Oh lord, why

Team Name : Ottoq
Character name : Tasukete
y

I got out of this bug xD
Just spammed the play button at lodge.
Don’t know if was lucky but that’s how I did.
GL

@STAFF_Letitia All normal now. Thanks

1 Like