Tree of Savior Forum

[BUG] [SILUTE] Stuck on Loading Screen after maintenance

I’m having this same problem.
I was thinking it was just me.

Same problem here! gez, what do you guys do during those maintenance… cannot enter in any of my characters!!! SILUTE server.

Same here.
They are probaly limiting us from play now :smiley:

Guys, the problem isn’t only getting stuck on loading screen. The problem is the loading screen is bugged but the game is still running, so if you’re doing instanced missions it will consume your entry and you won’t be able to SEE what’s going on, but you still can cast skill, move around, get hit by monsters and such. So there is no solution as in changing channels, you can’t change channels while on instances.

If you’re just farming and questing, fine, you can change channels. But if you want to do dailies, just don’t, wait for IMC to see this thread and adress the matter.

1 Like

instance reset vouchers incoming, dont worry. And i need some xp tomes badly to level alts. Lucky day

Exactly, in normal maps you can just start the game again and change channel.

But you cant do that in dungeons, saalus, or mercenary missions
In conclusion, if the bug happens while you’re doing them, you’ll lose your runs, thus, xp -.-

I lost another Request Center entry, again… Oh lord, why

Team Name : Ottoq
Character name : Tasukete
y

I got out of this bug xD
Just spammed the play button at lodge.
Don’t know if was lucky but that’s how I did.
GL

@STAFF_Letitia All normal now. Thanks

1 Like

The same error here. I lost all my dungeons instance entrance , the mutiplyers and clear voucher 2 star ! The game stoppe in the loading screen and I couldn’t play

Server: Silute
Team Name: SlayerSquad
Character Name: Ashura

04/07/2017

And how did you lose the 2star clear voucher :no_mouth:

1 Like

No compensations. ;-;

The same thing happens here. But I’m not at all surprised, after all I do not think I had an update without bugs in this game. :slightly_smiling_face:

@nannyhigurashi
Currently we are checking on it.
Could you inform to us more detail?
Please let us know via Support Ticket or reply.
The more information (Server,Map,Channel…etc), we have on a specific issue, the quicker it will be resolved.

It is exactly the same problem as the others, stays in the loading screen forever. I sent a ticket but did not get an answer. I restarted the computer, tried to change the channel and the screen is locked loading and then back to the lodge.
Server: Silute

Is this bug new to Silute? :o This bug happens on Fedimian server since arround one year, making us have to reconnect each time we go to the loading screen of death.

Having the same infinite loading bug here when trying to login to game in lodge.

Server: Orsha
Map: Klaipedia
Channels: All

Not happening anymore here.

If you are still having problems, please follow the steps in this thread: :kissing_heart:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.