Tree of Savior Forum

Bug in map Seir Rainforest i go to Sicarius 1F

me cant jump in map Seir Rainforest go to Sicarius 1F bug in map

2 Likes

Hi @oop_lost , kindly submit a support ticket with an evidence showing your concern for us to assist you further.

Hi I cant seem to access SIcarius as well, can’t jump towards the wheel of Mangosteen.

1 Like

Hello! Please send a support ticket with screenshots so that we can assess the situation!

1 Like

Don’t need a lot of screenshots, it’s simple, we can’t jump on the Ferris Wheel at Seir Rainforest, to go to Sicarius 1F. Actually is a commom bug at communities. Fix it!

Imagine…

…paying 650k to gender bend just to gain access to the Miko questline (and paying another 650k later on to change back)…

…having to press spacebar, almost non-stop, for 3 straight hours…

…waiting for 15-40 mins, with your finger on the ready, for the spirit to appear and react/press the space bar in time to acquire it…

…having to kill close to 100 mobs just to get a chance to pick a spirit orb, and then have a pillar collapse because you made the wrong choice and having to redo it again…

…going to a mine, picking 1 of 7 orbs, and realizing that you have to go back after an hour because you picked the wrong choice…

…having to camp in Klaipeda for close to 4 hours, together with loyal comrades, just to capture that elusive spirit…

…having to circle around Manahas for more than an hour, hoping, that you would run into that spirit…

…having to trouble to parts unknown, just to maintain barriers…

…and (here’s the kicker folks) getting ridiculously bummed after realizing that all that hard work was for naught, because the last f***ing map is bugged!!!

C’mon guys! This issue has been in forums since almost a month ago!!

And has been continually echoed by players!! Grab a freakin’ cleric and come off your Blind status… fix this darn thing pronto!!

2 Likes

I was just about to mention that I had posted this as well but you have my post in your message lol. This game really irritates me sometimes. It’s things like this that make me glad I haven’t spent any money on it. It’s not so much that there are bugs but they go unfixed and when we post things we don’t get any kind of response or anything from the staff…

I ended up opening a ticket and they asked me to provide video… I’m like are you kidding me? I just told them, this bug has been posted, multiple people are experiencing this issue, go to Seir Rainforest and try to ride the ferret wheel yourself. I ain’t got time to go there and take video footage for you, it’s your game, if you want it to be successful go fix it. You can’t tell me out of all these people reporting it, you ain’t got one guy that can take 3 minutes to go out and confirm the bug… That’s basic stuff

BTW man, if you want to go to that area, just have a Sage help you; that’s what I did. I just bought some microphones and shouted for a Sage. She was a life saver. I was in your same position, trying to complete the Miko advancement after doing all that crap for the spirits, yea not fun.

A little icing on the cake, I just got disconnected from the server in a dungeon. I used a dungeon reset to get my entries back, used a multiplier, and when I logged back in after d/c’ng, I couldn’t get back in the dungeon. I have a 4lvl fortune cookie buff on too that i was saving to do this. Thank you IMC, this is exactly the kind of game I wanted to play after spending all day in the office :slight_smile:

Just wanna chime in on this one too.

It stopped working after the march 28 maintenance. I was able to get in without issue on the past weekend, but this manteniance broke it.

Edit: I don’t use any kind of addon.

same problem any solution to fix it ?

I exprience this bug also…

but I manage to find a solution it seems one of the addons, i dont what it was I just remove all addons and I manage to go there…

try it first if it wont work then there is really a problem…

Addons block it. I have same problem few days ago, just disable addons.

The inability to ride the Ferret Wheel happens regardless of addons. I can’t ride the ferret wheel and I have never installed an addon.

Also, I opened a ticket for this, they asked for video footage and since I never replied, they just closed it.

I replied to them in an email but apparently their system isn’t sophisticated enough to record email responses. How unintuitive, then again, this is IMC we’re talking about.