Tree of Savior Forum

[BUG] Dragoon skill Gae Bulg

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) :

Server Name: [EU] Fedimian

Team Name: Ignal

Character Name: Gernst

Bug Description :
When casting Dragoon’s Gae Bulg 3 times out of 10, the skill gets bugged. After the impact, the caster tries to pick up the spear, but it is vanished, and have to wait till it comes back automaticly, until than the caster’s attack power decreased drastically. It happens mostly while battling with monsters. Sometimes the skill works as intended, but other times its not. And i don’t use the autopick-up attribute, because its meaningless. Some other times i don’t even need to try to get the spear back, because i didn’t even throw it although it seemed i did. I checked my attack stats all the time, so i can see if i really have the spear or not. If the skill is working fine, a small shield-like item appears at the point where the spear landed, so i can pick it up with ease.

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Cast Gae Bulg

Screenshots / Video :
(attach screenshots or videos regarding the bug)

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) : Keyboard, Mouse

System

• CPU : i5-4460
  • RAM : 8 GB DDR3
  • Graphics Card : GTX 750Ti 2 GB GDDR5
  • Mainboard : ASUS
  • Storage : 1 TB HDD, 120 GB SSD
  • Internet Connection : Fiber Power 600M
  • Country, Region : Hungary, Europe
2 Likes

Why is it meaningless? It saves you time from having to pick up the spear.

+50% SP consumption just to get the spear back? No thanks

the dragoon helm help alot with the SP problem tho, but ye i try gea bulg and the spear dissapear 100% of the time for me

Here are some screenies as proof:

Also Gae Bulg Retrieve attribute requires Dragoon C3. Currently i’m just testing it out. Its fun though :), but would be even better if Helmet won’t f**k up the character model…

@Staff @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Han @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Amy

2 Likes

Memelord Dragoon is back. :tired:

1 Like

Can confirm this is the most aggravating thing about right now. For those who can’t get the Gae Bulg retrieve Attribute from Dragoon3 it is pretty game breaking. I absolutely can’t use Gae Bulg till this gets fixed, which sucks because that is 5 points in my kit I can’t even use right now only because of a bug…

Exactly like the OP mentions. After using Gae Bulg you can’t pick it back. I understand it leaves your hand but it is suppose to work similar to the old Hoplite’s “Spear Throw”. Also shield-in-ground symbol isn’t showing up in most cases which is suppose to show exactly where it landed to pick it back up.