Tree of Savior Forum

Dragoon Gae Bulg bugged

Anytime I use Gae Bulg in a dungeon I can’t pick my weapon back up (it’s also invisible on the ground). Outside of dungeons it throws a shield instead of a spear. I don’t even own a shield.

You should just remove the losing weapon part and make it like Hoplite Spear Throw. It’s just too buggy

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback and the bug report. :sad:

Our dev team is aware that after using the skill, Gae Bulg, there are some problems retrieving the weapon and they are looking into it.

1 Like

Dragon C3 has Retrieve Spear Attribute

2 Likes

Dragoon 1, doesn’t.

2 Likes

Not only that but… I was happy to read that it existed since I recently hit C3 (its also not listed on the build simulator) but when I went to get it I saw it was almost 1000 attribute points. -.- ;

1 Like

You should just remove the losing weapon part and make it like Hoplite Spear Throw. It’s just too buggy

Totally agree with you. Devs could just put the attribute at C1 or make the skill auto recover the weapon by default, it would prevent everyone from this unreliability of Gae Bulg.

It has happen to me in such different occasions, first I thought it was map related but after a while it look more like random because in the same areas of the same dungeon sometimes worked, sometimes it did not. I even thought it was objects related in the map (like stairs) but again, sometimes it worked, sometimes it did not.

1 Like

I provided five videos on my forum post for IMC to review that clearly shows how bugged Gae Bulg is. Also includes pictures.

@gacon_12494 I don’t want dragoon3. Dragoon3 doesn’t fit in my build, you only need 5points in Gae Bulg to get the buff benefits from it which was one of my primary reasons for picking it up on a Lancer. Also broken Gae Bulg on Goon1 discourages new players from the class entirely. It’s such an iconic skill yet most people are going to be turned off by it thinking that losing the spear entirely is suppose to happen until Goon3.

Your not the only person to recommend Dragoon3. Are you all able to provide all these rank resets for those who decided goon1 looked good, considering the skills function like the text says it should, and how its always worked fine in the past? Goon3 might be considered “meta” but in a game with such a wide variety of options the least I’d expect is for the skills to function properly for whatever path.

@OP it’s not “only” dungeons. Its literally anywhere anytime. The skill without retrieve attribute is totally unusable right now.

A long time ago hoplite’s “Spear Throw” used to function the exact same way Gae Bulg did (which worked perfectly fine). It was just a key mechanic for any classes that would throw an object. Throw said object, object leaves hand, object is shown as a shield icon on the ground indicating where you retrieve it. I have no idea why they would remove that feature on one but not the other tbh.

@STAFF_Letitia

I don’t understand what the issue is for fixing this. You guys knew about it since Dec.17 which could possibly be longer even. I just know I saw a forum post from that date which got a response. It’s now Jan.29 lo and behold…

~Today’s Patch Notes~
3. BUG FIXES

Shadowmancer Class Unlock Quest
- The quest to unlock the Shadowmancer quest will now progress as intended when the required unlock conditions are met.

Come on! One single bug fix really?

Dec. 17

Dec. 17 Another post

My post

"Some Problems"? The skill is totally unusable!