Tree of Savior Forum

[BUG] Doppel Skills go down in levels! đź‘Ž

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) :

Server Name: Fedimian

Character Name: Celvant

Bug Description :

Sometimes the skill levels of Doppelsoeldner seem to randomly when entering a dungeon go back like 11 levels. Skills include:

• Deed’s of Valor
  • Cyclone
  • Strutzhau
  • Zwerchhau

They go back sometimes just 1 skill level but sometimes all the way back to 4. I provided a screenshot of my Doppel inside the 290 dungeon with the skill levels reverting back to 4 when infact I have maxed both Cyclone and Deed’s. Usually when leaving the dungeon your skill levels revert back to normal, but since I’m soloing this instance leaving would mean giving up on the run so I cannot do that which leads to a very annoying experience.

Also it can be frustrating when going into ET only to realize your skill levels are all wrong when the fighting begins.

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Go into a dungeon as a Doppel.
  2. Occasionally skills go down in levels (seemingly random)
  3. Cannot return to normal skill levels.

Screenshots / Video :

This is what it looks like inside a dungeon:

This is a few moments later outside the dungeon:

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) : Controller

1 Like

Yes, i can confirm that. Btw, they didnt even implement cyclone’s increased Aoe as stated in last changes.

Meanwhile, more ppl quitting the game.

I’m not sure about the AoE, because when I have the opportunity to use it alone againt 10+ monsters I easily kill them a the same time. Do you have a screenshot or a video?

Me against 11 mobs:

Yep, I’m not sure either, but dont notice any difference since the last update, only the 33% attack speed increased that they also had to fix because it was not working.

I should test more though, paying real attention.

Make a new thread, don’t use this to complain. Please.

Sometimes my party fails solmiki because of this
April 5, 2017

Februrary 21, 2017

March 25, 2017

Solmiki is F U N :rage:
Deeds of valor too but i can’t find a SS

1 Like

I can confirm that.
I already was wondering why my DOV always ran out early or did often seemingly not give any ASPD bonus. It seems like that bug is still not fixed.
This happens quite often in an instance/dungeon, but also sometimes on field maps.

Server : Fedimian.

Curious : I don’t know if TOS gets its skill levels for a character from Lua, but if so, it might be possibly related to this?