Tree of Savior Forum

Bug Astral Tower 12F Quest : Disarming the second offensive

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) :

Server Name:Fedimian

Team Name:

Character Name:

Bug Description : I don’t if it’s a bug but i can’t go through the black barrier
(letting us know what you were doing before, during, and after the bug happened will help us a lot)

Steps to reproduce the issue :
1)
2)
3)
4)

Screenshots / Video :
(attach screenshots or videos regarding the bug)

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) :

System

• CPU :
  • RAM :
  • Graphics Card :
  • Mainboard :
  • Storage :
  • Internet Connection :
  • Country, Region :

You have to do part of the quest and then the little girl will come and remove the barrier

Also had this issue today. The little girl disarms the barrier but it doesn’t get removed like it should have, and the next quest is past the barrier so there’s no way through. My workaround that was warping to the statue on 20f and running to 12f. (I explored the maps before questing)

This is the part I believe. Make sure the quest is active

Ah ok. Wonder what happened. Could try to abandon it and redo

Yeah i try to abandon et redo but i didn’t work.
I will try to find a warp to 20F as suggest Zeucleio

Just like @nguyen.tanguy00 said, abandoning and retaking the quest didn’t work. It just makes you talk to the Npc at the start of the map but then still asks you to go past the barrier.

I guess this is the first time you interact with the barrier. You have to actually interact with it (spacebar). After that then you get the quest that leads you towards Laima Statue and her personification.

The same here! I already did the girl’s quest, she already unlocked the barrier and even then I can not cross to continue …

Tip, if you are Mergen 2, use Jump Shot to skip the barrier. o.o
That’s what I did.

I’m stuck too!

image|690x387

I already did this quest and unlocked the barrier with spacebar. However, after leaving the map (I went back to town and returned) the barrier re-appeared and now I cannot interact with it at all. Seems to be bugged as I can’t figure out any way to make it go away.

PLESE FIX THIS! :frowning:

When I talk to Laima statue I noticed there was some kind of buff. I returned to town and it disappeared, and now I can’t get through. :sad:

i Finish the astral quest no bug thought

Quem for do servidor SA manda PM pra mim que eu desbugo até amanha 10/10/20118 as 16:00 horas

Meu Team name é “Celu”

Hey same error here, mistery girl didnt did anything and im stuck, anyone fix it ? hate this bug.

I completed this quest yesterday evening without trouble. I guess you just need to finish the questline before leaving the map.