Tree of Savior Forum

Bug Astral Tower 12F Quest : Disarming the second offensive

There is a bug on 21f now. Only 19 monsters and a boss spawn but the quest needs 20 monsters and the boss.

Same thing here, the other bug was never fixed and i ask help to guild member with inquisitor to trespas, the questlines are completly bugged.
Are you still stuck ?

1 Like

Same bug here SA server, help!

1 Like

Having this bug still in fedimian server. Please fix.

1 Like

I’m with the same problem, imc fix it as soon as possible

1 Like

I have the same issue. The girl let me pass the barrier the first time, but after leaving the map and returning, I could no longer pass the barrier. I can’t repeat the quest because I already started the next one. I can’t finish Narvas Temple questline because of bugs, and now it looks like I won’t finish Astral Tower either.

The only way around it that I could find was to get my guild leader to summon me to the 20th floor.

same bug here EU server, help!!!

1 Like

This quest is STILL BUGGED. Come on, there have been multiple maintenance since the R10 update and my Featherfoot is still unable to progress this quet line. This is a PROGRESSION BREAKING BUG. It should have some priority to be fixed!

1 Like

Priority is to get gacha events running :haha:

When you see that nothing is done to merge optimization patches that have been reverted, leaving servers in a pathetic state, you can pretty much forget about that quest being fixed. Unless you submit a ticket with enough info that clearly shows the problem… Oh and submit your ticket like you would speak to a 5 year old child – they need very precise step by step method to reproduce the problem, backed up with screenshots and videos.

I still can’t pass through the wall after maintaince.Does anyone try it yet ?

1 Like

I can’t get through either. quest is still bugged.
I tried abandoning quest and restarting, it doesn’t make a difference.

This was supposed to have been fixed in the recent patch (it was listed in the patch notes) but the barrier is still there for me and my character can’t get past. I guess the bugfixers will have to try again.

1 Like