Tree of Savior Forum

Briquetting: Select Appearance

How Work This Att on Briquetting i can use this att on Lv. 1 Briquetting and not failed?

i wonder as well hot it works… i want a briquetting shop ahahaha

This would sink more silver than the 1 time deal gem roasting. It would also get rid of the hassle of looking for an alche with the skill or making your own.

im too lazy to make an alche so briquetting shops would be nice… i dont like how 315 purple bow looks ahahaha

The attribute itself only becomes available once you hit Alchemist 3. It requires at least Lv1 of the Briquetting skill itself to be used.

To even consider changing this (at this point), you would have to sacrifice an Astra Bow, which is kinda dumb.

You can’t choose a skin of a lesser level (or star) than what you’re replacing. So in this scenario, deal with the 315 bow’s appearance or ditch it and actually use an Astra Bow instead. :stuck_out_tongue:

you just evaporate my sarkmis-in-cystaras-skin dream…

but, Astra looks ■■■■ as well :frowning:

I didn’t want to… I had hopes of doing something similar. :joy:

@Mawsiee

That’s why it’s a [for now] issue, just until they introduce equal or higher level items to “re-skin” with.

i want to change my karacha bow and dagger look as well. the new hg items looks dope to be used as skins :smiley:

You mean something like this?

oh yas, something like that. I want it hahahha

1 Like

If you don’t own the Alchemist 3 in your account, you’d have to make sure to have at least a trustworthy individual that has one.

The item needs to be in the possession of the Alchemist 3 in order to start Briquetting, also it’s -1 potential after regardless of outcome (+/-). :smiley: GL HF~

What he meant is that for Briquetting to work, you need to use a weapon with the same number of stars to be ‘sacrificed’ in order to change the appearance of the item you want… so if you want to change how your Aufgowle Bow (9 stars) looks, you can only change it with an item of the same stars number and the only one currently in-game is the Astra Bow.
Basically you’ll need to destroy a 2-practonium hell-items-farming weapon, to make your 1-practnium bow weapon look “cooler”, pretty dumb if you ask me.
Anyway that’s not your case since you don’t like how the Astra Bow looks either, so I’m sorry but that leaves you no other choice currently. :confused:

It also allows you to go higher though, but never lower. So maybe wait it out until new stuff comes out.

My Alche3 friend (who did all my stuff) re-skinned his Magi Two Handed Sword (Lv170) to look like the Pajoritas Two-Handed Sword (Lv220). So they can at least look forward to that. :stuck_out_tongue:

Actually you can use item with less star, you just need to put the sacrifice material with less stars first. If its a bug or not i don’t know, but all my reskinned items are using lower stars skins. I will put screenshots when the server is back up.

5 Likes

Ooh interesting, I’d have to ask if he’s (the alch3) available to try it out later. Thanks! :smiley:

I got an alch3. Going to try it out later today.

I still don’t get the logic about the sacrifice material with less star. Does it mean wanted skin + any skin then you can reskinned your actual weapon. Someone please try and post hereee.

I will get the 2m attribute once I got in game later.

can we chose change appreance without minmax rng ?

As far as i know you can’t, thats why its best to keep the skill lv at 1.

Vienie (lv220) with Sketis Two-Handed Sword skin (lv75)

Vienazaris (lv315) with Dunkel morning star skin (lv15) i… i like the way it looks with the default cleric costume :disappointed_relieved:

5 Likes