Tree of Savior Forum

BOTTING Problem

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

jesus christ this game’s forum community is cancer. tons of nice guys ingame but the forum community is just god damn toxic

i guess you guys find it more fit to be edgy and complain about people who complain about legitimate problems of the game

go and drown out the legitimate complaints with your unfunny edgelord posts and see if it helps. grow up. “there’s a botting problem?” hilarous.

Ohhh…you…blushes

If ur gonna rage pls read ur post again… your just complaining and whining and not even writing a constructive post…who’s at fault now …XD

Here…have my like…

You are clearly overreacting. If you created a topic in general discussion to rant a bit, be ready for answers like:

Don’t get me wrong, I like to rant too.

1 Like

Don’t bother replying back…these issue has been brought up since ages ago… Now it’s up to IMC to resolve it…for better or worst…OP is just frustrated and he needs to let out his sexual frustration somewhere…
Just like the other botters thread…

Though snowdance is kinda fun. To read…dat name

i really think this is report bot is bullsh!t. they are VERY selective in banning bot.

i was grinding on demon prison before and at lvl 250+ i still farm there for gems and they are still there.

REALLY IMC???

They need to fcking go to the game itself to see the bot. noob sht.

I’ve never seen a bot and I’ve been playing for weeks! What are you talking about?? >_>

1 Like

you must be dreaming.

No where in my post did I mention it was NOT in my dreams, however :wink:

where are you playing on hannamings? get back to this thread when you get on higher levels

Hello would you be interested in this anti-bot quest @raiztawasil:

Just cuz you’ve claimed to ‘see bots’ doesn’t mean sh*t. I haven’t seen bots lolol idiot.

1 Like

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/62561013.jpg

1 Like

Name a mmo that had no botting problems

Don’t forget Chaplain female with ponytail bots, with Cafrisun set and arde dagger.

1 Like

PSO2, GW2, Path of Exile, Skyforge

2 Likes

and hello kitty online…
Ah… i miss the old days as a veteran in HKO

HKO is like japanese version of club penguin xD

2 Likes

I love how they can have an intelligent discussion there about the subject, but here it’s basically:

LOLOL TROOOOL YOUUUU LOLOL OMG IMC SUXXX FIX IT OMG WTF LOLOL