Tree of Savior Forum

BOTTING Problem

Name a mmo that had no botting problems

Donā€™t forget Chaplain female with ponytail bots, with Cafrisun set and arde dagger.

1 Like

PSO2, GW2, Path of Exile, Skyforge

2 Likes

and hello kitty onlineā€¦
Ahā€¦ i miss the old days as a veteran in HKO

HKO is like japanese version of club penguin xD

2 Likes

I love how they can have an intelligent discussion there about the subject, but here itā€™s basically:

LOLOL TROOOOL YOUUUU LOLOL OMG IMC SUXXX FIX IT OMG WTF LOLOL

Thank you for the post, the post was posted during 2013, that is when POE still in the OBT year.

However, the bots are being taken seriously as the game grows.
Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/1wei7l/question_about_botting_in_poe/

Not trying to prove youā€™re wrong, Iā€™m just saying that saying bot is acceptable in mmos is probably wrong.

Sorry for any misunderstanding.

1 Like

Allow me to be more specific. Bots in MMO is NOT acceptable. However, botting is a problem that plagues most, if not all, mmos. Furthermore, it takes development time for the companies create adequate correctional procedures to address the specific problem areas. Thus, prematurely and redundantly complaining about bots on the fourms does not further this process whatsoever.
And that right there, is my point.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Itā€™s because weā€™re seeing thread like this every day, you people didnā€™t even try to search before posting a complain if the someone else didnā€™t already posted a thread about it.

Worse, some even donā€™t read the news in front page.
So weā€™ve to repeat over and over what the devs already said.

Who is the cancer again ?

Someday someoneā€™s gonna develop the solution to the botting problem. Somedayā€¦

Perhaps the real solution is to force China to comply with international laws. See how these RMT companies survive when they get lawsuits.

Iā€™m more ashamed at how many people pay RMTers. For RMT to be this much of a plague in every game we play there has to be serious business for them.

#SadTimeToBeAlive

2 Likes

Itā€™s from my personal point of view, and I do state that there is bot, just the dev take a more effective actions. Chill white knight-kun. No need to be harsh.

2 Likes

i gotta admit thoughā€¦ that burnā€¦
wowā€¦

Everyone aware of the bot issue, even IMC aware of it, there are lot of thread about this issue, just use search function.