Tree of Savior Forum

Botters desperate attempt to defame Merchant Guild

1. The one following you is your Guild Leader who has converse with you several time in the guild chat.
  2. If you continue watching. Those videos have them stuck on a corner or a wall for several seconds without monster to hit.
  3. It’s not illegal to have similar guild and logo but considering the context of what accusation has been thrown at us and who it is, we can’t take the action in good faith anymore.

Meh, not like anything will happen anyway, right @GM_Francis?

You just sound uptight.
Too early to jump to conclusions on defaming guild and what not.
Better stick to report bot forum and be done with it.
Again stop blog posting, this is no place for drama.

i’ll let you in a secret, no one gives a crap about this forum.
so meh.

You popped up a few days ago to comment this on a thread that had a false youtube link that accused Pyffu of botting, where if you watch the real video, Pyffu was the one reporting a botter instead. So first off im really doubting your credibility.

1. You could be ignorant
  2. You could be blind.
  3. You could just be a botter or maybe even the suspect himself
  4. you could just genuinely care for the the forums.
    I’ll give you the benefit of doubt then.~

But the purpose of this post is for their guild to release an official statement that there is a botter who made a guild similar to theirs in order to make more false reports. So if you’re still gonna be like that, then feel free to flag their post and move on with it and stop commenting~ What’s your goal of denying a guild to defend themselves against fake news?

1 Like

My mistake I was confused with the guild name as they sound similar soulslasher was the hacker guild not soulsilver, apologies if I offended anyone.

But jumping to conclusion still, this guild that you guys are complaining might be created by an innocent party instead of the accused.

Also this forum isn’t for drama, OP should go in game and inform the guild master of the accused to resolve the issue instead of bringing here.

Seeing as how Munchies is part of that guild, It already says a lot

And I see no more issues with regards to the report. Coz it’s purpose is to inform people. PM-ing that guild master won’t do or change anything if the guild master himself is the culprit. Knowing how the culprit moves, he’s gonna release a post soon claiming that “Merchant is a botting guild” soon enough.

I’m not directly involved with the merchant guild. But seeing how this is getting out of control and I feel bad for their guild’s reputation. So this is my tiny way of helping them to at least clear their names against FALSE reports.

This post was created to make people aware that Nima and Munchies, who created the guild “Merchants” and used our logo, are not affliated with my guild “Merchant” using our original logo. This should make people aware that we are NOT in connections with them, and if they spot Munchies and Nima botting, our guild “Merchant” should not be blamed but instead blame the copycat guild “Merchants”.

1 Like

If this is just another bot reporting, please head off to bot report section.
Like I said here ain’t for drama thread.
Also there is nothing wrong with this guild Merchants even if it sounds similar.
Avoid defaming guilds because you guys are doing the exact opposite of what you guys preach.

Also rather bold to assume things that this guild will do this and that when you didn’t even try and contact the GM of that guild.

This is not a bot report. Did you even read my comment? This is so people are aware that we are not “Merchants”. Rather bold of you to assume they are innocent. Why would someone create a copycat of our guild with the same logo? This is so scripted. This is so obvious. And this is the right section. Its uo for discussion.

Heck the credibility coming from you tho. Created 3 days ago. Wew.

3 Likes

Why are you so defensive and upright though?
Also what’s up either bringing personal matters into this drama?
And again you guys are accusing a guild of things that they didn’t do which is to defame your guild.

They did!! In game shouting is one. They keep on defaming. There are also multiple reports from them blaming my guild merchant for doing bannable offenses. Pls read the reports. It all came from them. They are defaming us.

My guild is important to me. Also Nima and Munchies personally said they are going to defame us. Lol to you. Why so uptight defending them? Are you a bot too? Oops.

I guess you wil have to prove that.
You guys sure like to assume things.
I’m not defending anyone, it just pisses me off when people post drama over here and thinks their guild is some hot stuff that everyone is trying to defame.
Like who cares about a nobody guild much less even bother to defame it.

You are a toxic person. We have already posted lots of proof they are defaming us. Just learn to read and search. We do not assume things. We posted it because they already did a number of false accusations and I wont stand for it.
A nobody guild is still a guild. You may not be a part of it but I care about my guilds reputation and the way we do things.
What you should be pissed about is how toxic and ignorant you are. I recommend learning how to read first.

How am I toxic when I’m not the one name calling and accusing people without proof?

Please @sawarunaminaide, try to understand that what Merchant wants to say here is not for drama.

This thread totally sound personal.
OP even mentioned he took it personal this time.
This thread is 100% personal drama that doesn’t belong here.
You want to report bots? Go report bot section.
At this point you are literally harassing everyone in the guild and accusing of things they didn’t do or like wha you said “haven’t” do.
I don’t care about nima or munchies or what type of obnoxious hackers they are, but my point is simple there might be others that are not involved and this guild have not done anything wrong.

There are only 2 members in that fake guild mr. Ignorant.

1 Like

Chip we dont know who @sawarunaminaide is. We dont know if he’s an alt of Nima or not. So best if you just ignore him and avoid pointing baseless accusations for now. Accusations will only lead to more toxicity.

@sawarunaminaide If you still, Like I said before, Do not agree to the post. Then you are free to ignore it. This is for those who value a guild no matter how small it is. And this post is also aimed to inform people who made that Merchants guild and also to avoid people from joining that guild in order to avoid getting falsely accused as well.

Two things I fear from the misinformation would be 1. The reputation of merchant. 2. Is the involvement of newcommers in this whole fiasco.

1 Like

Where is your proof? Nice name calling btw really make your point there.