Tree of Savior Forum

Botters desperate attempt to defame Merchant Guild

There are only 2 members in that fake guild mr. Ignorant.

1 Like

Chip we dont know who @sawarunaminaide is. We dont know if he’s an alt of Nima or not. So best if you just ignore him and avoid pointing baseless accusations for now. Accusations will only lead to more toxicity.

@sawarunaminaide If you still, Like I said before, Do not agree to the post. Then you are free to ignore it. This is for those who value a guild no matter how small it is. And this post is also aimed to inform people who made that Merchants guild and also to avoid people from joining that guild in order to avoid getting falsely accused as well.

Two things I fear from the misinformation would be 1. The reputation of merchant. 2. Is the involvement of newcommers in this whole fiasco.

1 Like

Where is your proof? Nice name calling btw really make your point there.

Doesn’t really take a genius you are the reported person using an alt account to defend yourself. Jeezus. Are you a kid or what

2 Likes

Feel free to ignore this post if you dont agree to whatever. I will keep repeating my words that this is created to inform everyone we, Merchant, are not affiliated with “Merchants” and that we will never be in connections with them. I wouldnt want any more false accusations blaming my guild Merchant. I now rest my case. Interestingly, you are very engaged. Thank you for providing entertainment. It has been fun.

1 Like

Who am I defending here? Excuse me?
I’ll say again take your guild drama else where

then why u join it? what is your reason?

Obviously u care so much to the extent you are replying to every single comment in this thread. If you don’t, then feel free to f off out of here lol. Who’s forcing you to come write your dimwit ignorant ways of thinking in here? There are video proofs of those two botting already, so either you are blind, ignorant or one of the botters creating alternate account that you are passively trying so hard to defend them. smfh

5 Likes

Thanks for saying the obvious. Obviously I care about this that’s why I reply. So take these drama elsewhere.
Also I’ll say again, this is going against the forum guidelines, bot reports go to bot report section. This is general discussion take your drama issues out of here.

Funny that all your talk about proper reporting and evidence and yet you are silent on all the false report with either invalid link or false evidence in the form of the accused’s own video reporting on other bots.

If you can’t see the situation as what is, well there is no point engaging you anymore.

Personally, I don’t blame the botter or whoever you are. I blame the incompetent imc both in game and in forum management. It shouldn’t have gone this long without a single word from them, not when they are supposed to be the “Authority”.

dont care that account “Joined 3 days ago” =)) and defence for botters. Bravo

1 Like

So do those on proper sections.
This is general discussion not a place for your drama squabbles.

sir, please mind ur own business. forum is open for everyone, everyone have the right to post what they want. this discussion is only to WARN others player that “Merchant” guild is not associated with “Merchants” guild. So, every drama that might happened in the future is not related with “Merchant” guild. we just try keep our name clean and avoid possible accusation. i dont know why u feel irritated or even offenfed because this thread

1 Like

In my point of view, you’re the accused who is getting anxious that your illegal and idiotic activities are being brought out to light, hence you are hiding behind a fake account to protect yourself from shame.

These people are too nice they even reply to your pointless arguments. You’re just creating noise, trying to bury the discussion into more lengthy paragraphs of stupid arguments without logic hoping people won’t just bother to read them.

That’s why I’m asking if you’re a kid or what, because if you are then it can be understandable. Otherwise you look so pathetic.

3 Likes

Who is the kid now? The one accusing me without proof and post their wildest childish idea of some random forum guy going all out to get him for god knows why or a sensible adult telling you guys nicely to take drama somewhere else.

And if they don’t? What you gonna do? :thinking:

1 Like

well said, lol

anyway @sawarunaminaide , you are the clown who make a drama here.

:popcorn: have fun guys, i’m also waitting for mister @GM_Francis to … oh wait should i say @BOT_Francis to notice these things, and somehow he can gain intelligence to take care of the fake guild and botters

You don’t sound like a sensible adult to us here. You’re more like someone who’s hiding behind his fake account trying to protect his main account from being banned.

Come on, you’re too defensive for someone who is not even the reported player. Or am I missing something and he/she is actually you?

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.