Tree of Savior Forum

Bots & exploits in the Rainbow Trek event

• Server : Fedimian

• Team Name : Twoleus (and many others)

They seem to have an automatic system that creates characters and runs the Rainbow event 24/7. They can even teleport to the end of each map after entering it.

I’ve seen this guy running it for two weeks straight non stop.

@STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Han @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ethan

4 Likes

Bro u wasted your time it wasn’t a mystery, when this event was announced ppl was asking about this “sticky” situation.

Not a waste of time. If IMC does its job properly he will get banned.

1 Like

I’ve see him too, he has another account too, its team name was afkrealman or something like that. You can recognize him by the name, dens.
He teleports straight to the end chest, I’ve seen him appear out of thin air several times already, but by the time the event is over he’ll go away with what he gained because I doubt he’ll be banned in time.

Side note: the blatancy of this guy, together with the 300 dun harassers, is in line with the historical lack of gm’s.
Remind the “[RESOLVED]” on bot army, reason I didn’t bother to report.

1 Like

If he really is running it 24/7, I don’t think he’s doing the end chest.

Just grab the Attributes, dump them in Team Storage, delete and remake.

The problem with end chest is that none of the items or bonuses are transferable. You can exit the event just by right clicking the buff. If you really wanted to keep the end chest items, you could be done botting within an hour, two at most.

I’ve seen people spontaneously appear out of nowhere near the attribute chests, then just spontaneously disappear. This would be on Klaipeda server.

End chest gives blessed shards (can be sold/transferred), now imagine how many he can stockpile doing that.

P.S.

It’s relatively easy to frame him: have a friend help you, one stays at the beginning of the map, one near the chest.
As soon as he enters the map, both start recording so you can see him disappearing at the entrance and appear near the end chest.
I don’t have the will to do that, gave it all for the 300 dgn trolls.

2 Likes

Forgot about Shards, stupid me.

There was another report that provided a video of the poster just camping the respawn point in Klaipeda waiting for the bot to come out. If nothing else, it shows that something weird is going on.

1 Like

I have the addon that shows the number of people in the current channel and a couple of times I waited near the end chest refreshing the number to see if I was wrong or not.
Both times I was the only one in the map, the only thing I’m sure of is that a couple of seconds after the number changed he appeared next to me.

Edit: There, a screenshot from the video I tried to make (I gave up because I was too late) when I realized it.
The addon timer did just reset and people count augmented by 1, he spawned next to me.

Sorry for the size.

and he will do another 10 ak in 5 mins and farm shards nothing will change WASTE OF TIME if event was only for 300+ chars or smth than mb u can slow this garbage person down but in current state guess what? WASTE OF TIME

1 Like

well, if GM do investigate where those botted shards/gems were traded/spent then it does matter.

1 Like

sure but than why botters selling stuff directly from botchars like they don’t even care it’s even like they know smth SMTH BIG

I already sent a ticket about this since the second week of the event, it was obvious that the event was going to be exploitable, many players already farmed so much attribute points/blesseds with chars lvl1, deleting it and repeat.

Also, since the second week, i noticed some players teleporting to the chest (some of them from big guilds), but the answered of the ticket was the classic bot response. Well, some guys i reported I have not seen them again, but others i still see them.

To be honest you’re sounding like you do the same thing and trying to make people give up checking so they don’t see you. lol

Thank you for the report! I’ll look into it.
Please continue to report these users via Support Ticket so that we can deal with them swiftly.

3 Likes

Don’t care like even little, but funny assumption ty, i’m sounding like, hey imc bots killing game and events that should attract ppl become the reason for them to rage quit GJ.