Tree of Savior Forum

Bot Sniped my Manahas boots looking to buy a pair for 10mil

this bot here sniped my boots after restting the mob for 12 hours straight screenshot so now i would like to just buy the boots, chest and pants… i usually wouldn’t try and farm this sort of thing in an area that is botted but when i first logged in there were no bots and i remembered a gm saying they were actively policing bots … so i thought it safe… and was wrong… i also whispered the bot user asking if they’ed be so kind as to give me the boots seeing as. IMC gm’s do nothing and help in no way besides just banning the bot, then im still left with 12 hours of my life deleted. why do i play this?

3 Likes

Even if a GM was online, they would not respond to your shout, and may not even see it. They do not actively provide support for shouts and they would not grant you the item even if they did. GMs have no typical reason to stay online within the game client at all times, they login when they need to do something, otherwise they perform their work outside of the game.

How did the bot “snipe” it? It just means they got the credit for the loot on the monster, not you. That means they got the killing blow and/or did more damage than you. What makes you any more worth the item than them? What if this was an actual player? Then you wouldn’t be mad? It could’ve been anyone. The fact that it was a bot sucks, but either way you didn’t earn loot credit on the monster, he did.

Bots don’t see or answer PMs… they’re bots. A GM from any game would not do anything about this, it has nothing to do with IMC. They will ban the bot as they do with many bots every day.

The situation sucks but in all reality it has nothing to do with the bot. It could’ve been anyone wandering through and took the loot. If it was yours, it would be in your inventory, there is no “snipe.” This is even more true because DPK isn’t a thing anymore.

Finally, you should probably follow the template to reporting bots:

Otherwise I’m not sure what the purpose of this post was in this forum.

1 Like

Get used to it. This is what Tree of Savior is mostly about. And the game has TONS of such neat mechanics that will make you want to hang yourself.

GMs cant do anything for you, and the sad thing you didnt even screenshoted the Botter name, if you want to report a bot be sure to right click then character info then screen shoot it. that screen really dont say anything.

Now if you are interested in Manahas set im kinda looking for players that have the patience and will to drop stuff like this, if you are in Klaipedia PM me in forum and we can discuss about it

Frankly who the hell has the time to harvest Manahas pieces (1/700 chance of dropping off a 30min respawn rate critter = average 350 hours per piece) except for bots? So finding bots on these spawn points is pretty much guaranteed unfortunately… :frowning:

Another question, why even bother? Getting 350 armor is better, I don’t see the point in getting Manahas.

And some players dare to say “bots isnt a problem”, hahaha.

lol what thats not how you farm manahas, just get oracles and chronos and spam resetting

bots name is right there dude O_O heddagissing