Tree of Savior Forum

[Bot] Highlander bot

I have seen another bot in this same area. They seem to be using some kind of hacking thing that allows them to not only teleport but attack enemies they are not even close to.

Here is him hitting monsters that are not even close

Uploading…

This is not botting, it’s hacking. He adjusted maximum AoE range of attack by hacking.

you said bots ?

1 Like

Whatever it is they need to be banned

It’s both.

dfhsdghfsfhfs

I just ran into several hacks today in Srautas Gorge in the Nepavy Grassland area. These bots were also using hacks that let them attack from anywhere on the screen and teleport too. I took screenshots with the character info window open to help ban them.

Here is another Highlander botter using a range aoe hack and teleporting.

These Characters are Gold Farm Characters.

As you probably noticed, Goldsellers are highly active.
These Accounts belong to them i guess.

i hope imcGames is not so stupid to ignore this issue, or block it with solutions who destroy the general Gameplay, like they did when they made trading a premium only option…

2 Likes

This priest was running around the area taking the same exact path and teleporting; there were clear signs of botting. When an enemy popped he would auto path to the enemy and when the enemy was dead he would teleport back to his standard running path.

1 Like

3 Highlander bots, Tenet Garden, there’s probably more around or on another channels.

p.s. what’s with the laggy all-mobs-at-once spawn?

These are like everywhere now. Please make bot reporting easier.

Please if some GM is reading this. Go to Tenet Garden and have fun banning them, there are plenty.

Same hack we had in beta, they just kill everything on screen, wait until they get on higher level maps and take all the mobs from the real players.

theres even a youtube video about the hack programm, someone should make it top priority to work against them and not let them overpower our game

Another one (or maybe it was just a very laggy player with very botlike name killing enemies outside its attack range… riiight)

Only seen him disappearing but now he’s in a bit different location killing enemies 1 screen away (also huge amount of adventure points).

This player is definitely botting/backing, as I watched them teleport instantaneously and swing at the air methodically. They don’t bother to attack monsters that are right next to them. Double points for this one because they actually have a real name!

First of all,my mother language is not english so don’t be mad at me grammar nazies. I’ve recorded some videos for the devs and fanboys alike so they can’t close their eyes to this problem. I’m enjoying the game more than I thought I would but if the game keeps being like this I don’t think it is gonna be well received when it goes f2p in a month. Plus the megaphone spamm is going to continue tomorrow because of the exp grind of boters/hackers. I didn’t know this was happening,i am playing with other char 100+ and there is no bots there YET,but when they do,this wont be worth playing anymore. Please,do something about this ASAP

nother one that made me switch channels

Poor Chinese bot fkers trying to get to lv 40 lol