Tree of Savior Forum

Bosses and Knockdowns?

nevermind nevermind
nevermind nevermind

2 Likes

they added knockback to the 330 dng boss too…

Is annoying when the only “”""“difficulty”"""" they can think for a boss is ether “you cant dodge it”, “it becomes immortal for x# time” or “Boss plays basketball and dribble your body for an hour”

:pensive:

2 Likes

330dg knockdown is annoying af

3 Likes

Remember when the Poatan boss had knockback in Siauliai mission and they had to remove it cause it was extremely annoying…

Good old days always return with a new coat of paint :persevere:

The more things change. . .

1 Like

No wonder pain barrier card is popular… :haha:

get it before price up :tired:

You can get the cards from saalus cubes anyway, so the price of it wouldn’t rocket.

1 Like

Not only bosses (like the stupid one on 330 dungeon who only jump all the time - boring, no challenging after all, just hella annoying), but some monsters restart to cause knockdown and knockback. That Nuka who jump and fall on the char stopped long time ago to do it and now is doing again.

Please, solve it.

2 Likes

At least the bug that allowed the Lavenzard to throw you outside of the screen has not returned… :haha:

1 Like

gargyole normal attack sometime caused knockdown too
velcoffer spin attack caused knockdown too
velcoffer upheaval sometime caused knockdown too
and like others said, some other bosses in PVE content have knockdown + knockback now after last week patch (especially 330 boss that can chain KD you for like 5+ in a row
do yourself a favor, get gazing or RC in your velco raid, those ninja added KD KB is a nightmare
hard bosses for e.g nuodai, froster lord, others demon lord skills

How nostalgic, I have an image of it on one of my 2y old videos xD

Knockback/down should not be abused as a method to increase difficulty. PvE content is now very very annoy, it’s not hard, it’s annoy. Which drives your players away. Fix it!

1 Like

Well players will never satisfied with new changes… still in their comfort shoes never have the time to fix in others shoes … if im the dev and received a complain the game is too easy make it harder and i do think it too easy … change to hard mode and now they complain again the game is too hard … well this will go back and forth forever… never achieved players satisfaction… just equip it gazing golem card or dodge or something … pls think on how to deal the new changes dont just rant without trying to deal with it :tired: pls and pls find a way to deal with it.

there is a difference between hard and cheap…

hmm watched to video but what do this good a.i in TOS??

You actually play the game??? It’s not hard at all, but it makes you NOT want to play anymore.

2 Likes

i play since beta … where leveling was hard even doing dungeon give challenge… but now everything :tired: and leveling a char to 360 in 1-3 day

2 Likes

EHEM!.. sorry did you say something son…

Do not mix speed of progression with difficulty…

you can be stopped constantly and take 3 hours to eat something, but that doesn’t make the food hard to eat…

sorry should reply in detail… he ask me do i play the game… and i answered it

maybe i was wrong to talk about level progression in this topic thx for remind

The only boss gimmick I hate is the one where they become invulnerable to all attack/damage (with no way to remove it)

I’m absolutely cool with adding a little more difficulty to boss fights so instead of players just standing there with 60K HP in the bosses’ face and using their spells, they actually have to connect two brain cells and learn how to watch for cues and dodge gimmicks. It makes the game a little more skill based in the PVE world.

1 Like

agreed… boss invulnerability should change to power up to make more spicy :haha: