Tree of Savior Forum

Boss monsters and adventure log

Here is something I’m concerned about, especially with upcoming beta.
To keep it short, if you don’t know what it is, adventure log is something similar to achievement system, that you get points for doing things, and then get ranked based on how many points you have compared to everyone else.
Personally I think hunting down bosses is the best source of them, especially in short testing period. However there is one problem. To get the adventure log entry for killing something, you need to deliver the final hit. I can’t say for sure if it’s how it is with instanced bosses from quests, but I am sure that’s how it is with world bosses. So, that is pretty big problem, especially since you can’t kill the boss again (unless the boss is recycled, like Cyclops). If you were to fight a boss in a full party, only one person will get the kill.

An easy solution would be giving the log entry to everyone elligible who gets loot from the boss.

I hope this problem is fixed before the iCBT starts.

There are at least two other threads about the same issue.

It’s not really related. What you posted is in reference to normal mobs, and those aren’t hard to fill in your adventurer log, since you only need to kill one.
Boss monsters already follow the rule of “deal enough damage to get loot”, so all that needs to be done is applying that rule to adventure log too.

All three threads talk about ways to get credit, either in the form of a log entry, quest kill, loot or exp. Seems related enough to me.

Their main point are normal monsters, my main point are boss monsters.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.