Tree of Savior Forum

Boruta's Vengeful Fever - What big guilds don't want you to know

Take as much as you want, friend.
We payed Remiri to make this very entertaining thread.

4 Likes

1 Like

All hail bhikku who uses a 3rd party software to run 2 accounts at once \o/

9 Likes

No, I was asked, verbatim, to trade wins. Not okay.

I mean, I guess it is to you guys, and most of the server, but you do you.

You didnā€™t know how contribution worked either until I told you, why you acting like a fuckin fool?

HAIL MELODY! HAIL BHIKKU. The plan was a success, we won all game content and make them cry on forum. Hell yeah!!

Boruta and GTW are designed to be monopolized under the pretext of creating more competition (forcing people to pvp). It is a bad content, yeah.

But being salty to winning guild wont solve your problem. You should either make a petition to IMC or get a bigger and stronger guild.
Even if the winning guild let you dps Boruta, some guilds wont be able to outdps Boruta regen.

3 Likes

I am just making all know how the mechanic works, the juicy Klaipeda drama is just icing on the cake. People frowned so much on gvg win trading it is fun to see it be commonplace and accepted now

The biggest mistake of Boruta is not making the winning guild the only one who gets pvpā€™d against.

But GvG is always the real end game content. PvEr can just enjoy other stuff. Just need to expect something better GvG from IMC in future.

Klaipeda is toxic ;(

1 Like

3 Likes

If that was true, you would have just explained the mechanics without all the other stuff. You obviously was doing this to make drama with all the unneeded stuff so donā€™t act all innocent. It was obvious you were being salty that people collaborated to get stuff done.

4 Likes

Yes, most MMORPG end content for hardcore/competitive/whale players are PvP/GvG/WoE/etc etc.

Weā€™ll need optimization (fps issue) and improvement (like invulnerable buff during entering)to make sure this PvP/GvG content to be enjoyable.

On the player side, the prizes are only for Top Big 3. So only 3 hardworking/big/strong/etc etc guilds will be rewarded, while the other has to keep trying hard or merging.

5 Likes

Dont try to act like you are helping with:

You could have easily made a ā€œBoruta Guideā€ explaining the mechanics without implying the big guilds were keeping the info for themselves. Is not their fault other people didnt read about the mechanics of the new content.

6 Likes

Gotta stir the pot a lil, no fun unless things are spicy, also everything i said besides post #2 of mine is actually happening

If it werenā€™t true I wouldnā€™t have said it

of course noone mentioned this one particular mechanic, because everyone thought it was common knowledge

7 Likes

The GM of the #2 boruta guild (that got fed the win by Melody) didnā€™t know till he was told by us, lel

how does this invalidate the fact it was common knowledge before?

let me edit in another question: since you complained about how other people dont stand a chance without this ā€œtop secretā€ information, isnā€™t it kinda funny how a guild without this knowledge still made #2?

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 1 hour unless flagged)

2 Likes

You are lying in this post about how you were just explaining the mechanics. You purposely included all the drama stuff just to stir things up. Take off your damn halo because it ainā€™t hiding your horns.

Also the agreement with Melody was no different from when #2 tried to ally with you but Melody has more staying power and #2 was forced to 3rd place. Now you are mad because of how #2 realized that you were a losing horse to bet on.
039da4d504a44fa1639ea84db98bdabb270d925028c2e6671045f59cd5ad1116

6 Likes