Tree of Savior Forum

Boruta's Vengeful Fever - What big guilds don't want you to know

@Csiko Your retard has gone off the deep end.

1 Like

2 Likes

How to earn respect:
-Die constantly on boruta and spam soul crystals
-Insult people on forums

8 Likes

Zhwan, the guy that spends 500 Megaphones to insult me and Crevox 24/7. Guess who’s the real retard on the server. Get it real.

Melody method:

1.) Ask the guild ahead of them day 1 to trade wins.
2.) Get told no.
3.) Win anyway because of a massive number advantage in just their own guild, also by spamming soul crystals.
4.) Decide that they’re mad enough for being exposed that they collude with all the other guilds to guarantee those guilds ranks 2 and 3, if they keep one guild off the map completely.
5.) Decide not to tell those guilds how it works, in an effort to keep them in line.

much respect wow

2 Likes

You lmao. I’ve literally never seen someone get so buttmad AND be one of the single most garbage players in the game. Holy ■■■■ are you for real right now. Clearly you were dropped as a child because i can sense the dent in your skull from here.

3 Likes

Do you not see Nulight often?

When you are so afraid of losing that you recruit the 2nd largest guild on the server to do your bidding, is it really winning? :thinking:

Other guilds just haven’t afk farmed enough.

Look at members in Melody. 24/7 like no tomorrow.

Not hard to imagine no guild can even remotely compete with them.

Weren’t you just crying yesterday that we “poached” your members when the reality is you just kept whining about quitting over and over again that they finally got sick of your ■■■■?

Oh wait I wasn’t supposed to know about that oops

Who asks for what?

2 Likes

Was waiting for this to be taken out of context. We all thought dargon was bugged. Big difference between working together to test things out and literally asking to trade wins like your GM did.

BTW I sent that from a position of strength in rank1 at the time. lel

1 Like

So you’re saying we tried for diplomacy first, but you guys refused and now you are upset that you’re losing?

Who cares if anyone uses soul crystals, aren’t they used to revive when you’ve died? What’s wrong with using them, everyone uses them.

If you didn’t have the foresight to think that you need some collaboration for this awful content to be done efficiently, that’s just being narrow minded.

Don’t blame other guilds for banding together to do this content, blame IMC for creating this dumb encounter on their potato servers. Or blame your own guild for not realizing you can’t do it alone efficiently.

4 Likes

win trading isn’t diplomacy it is degeneracy

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 1 hour unless flagged)

1 Like

Wait right there. I was not the one buying guild members to join my guild. But most importantly, my guild hasn’t disbanded and i definitely don’t spread lies, look at yoursef. I can come back to my guild whenever i want.

Big L on you.

Bro just go back and stand in your cuckshed bloodpool like your melody masters order you :haha:

1 Like

So much salt, mind sparing some for Telsiai :kissing_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Boruta != all content

id say see you in gtw but you plan to puss out on that

Phoon staph bein toxic aaaaaaaaaaa or I might have to stalk your afk pillar >:

all hail bhikku the great master of Melody all according the plan