Tree of Savior Forum

Boruta Seal System made 30% of the invested players quit

its honestly worth less to do more than 3 per account.its tree of alts and alt in every mmo is so common.yeah theres chance of bg drop but its small enough that doin 3 accross 5 is much more worthed than doing 15 in 1 account. it 100%++ profit.

your statement simply tell you are new to game
or clueless
nobody doing auto match for saalus even like years ago
at least nobody that know how to play
if youre the kinda guy who simply buy the trip to 400 package you will simply end up doin auto match in unique raid and wait anyone to come.
you still need to learn more before stating statement that will only embarass yourself even though youre anonymous
he simply meant less boring and more rewarding saalus that was nerfed long ago because f2p player with less character slot jealousy complain won while also actually imc seems to make saalus for quickie content to grab easy money, not the one that take time and require lots of effort

there are actually things but its just not that appealing except for gearing up, stacking silvers by endless grinding and spend it over RNG and fail. i cant tell guild housing or even personal housing is appealing either. i would rather improve GTW to the level of coolness of ragnraok woe.
im also retiring because theres new good switch games and i rather waste my time there.no pointless grinding, no rng.more fun.

Shame ? What are you talking about ?
What’s to shame is the fact that we can’t use a feature because of lack of players.

When I was starting in the game, in the open beta, we didn’t need to shout for PT for doing content. Now, that’ the only way we can do.
That’s what is to shame.

Get your facts straight before flaming.

BTW, I’m really glad about the casualization. It’s not the best way to solve things, but with the amount of players getting lower and lower, doing content solo will be the only way you can do whatever you want, when you want.

i dont know what happen or what is this system…just come back here checking because i was to bored…glad i quit long time ago…btw i quit because this game stupid refining system…and guess they never learn that people actualy cant take it if they trying so hard to make something good just to get ■■■■ over by dev by making the item loss unless you ready to spend bilion of dollar into the game

no wonder that you returning from the very beginning and also comparing it to the beginning state.
nice.lets hoping the game having the same state and lets do as we used to.
lets buy pizza and pay 4$ cause i paid that much back then.

get your eyes open,
the game is dead.lack of players.
nothing to shame except when someone know that the game having lack of players and hoping automatch still work
but yeah, just go on, keep on spam that automatch button

1 Like

excusez-moi
i need detail on where did you buy pizza that cheap.
dont tell me its a slice
are you in the same country as me?
:pizza: :pizza: :pizza:
btw nice burn.

no im not living in france
and its price for whole large pizza like more than 10 years ago here

nahh…that only your friend…there are tons who quit because their hard invested weapon/eq left with 1 durability during anvil…RNG is sure killing this game…its not they quit because end game is boring…but because RnG in end game is killing them…they go to endgame, aquire endgame weapon…try to refine but what they get, unlucky RnG…not to mention more and more stuff is heavily depending on RnG even paid stuff…i dont know about now but the best move they ever done is when they remove char bind recipe…back then player so frustrated because they cant get to craft their endgame weapon because it f c k i n g bind to character…and you cant even transfer it within same acc…the best move IMC ever done is removing that bind…but what the point by that time there are already many who give up and quit this game because stupid RnG luck didnt side on them…after that there are some update that is good…the gladiator band…stupid gladiator band…and stupid RNG anvil…if they could listen to their player make anvil like aura kingdom…player wont be to much stress and disappoint during anvil

RNG Game = Randomly rage quit because you failed to upgrade your gears

Fixed Upgrade Game = Too easy and demand some challenges.

Take your pick folks because there’s no end on either side whether you wanted to remove RNG or not.

1 Like

The ■■■■■■■ ichor system is the thing that makes me want to quit so hard :joy: :cry:

Why your post got flagged? Lol because you stating the truth? All those whining babies. Get gud or get lost

its definitely the exploiters of channel crash them self who fear of being spotted again. and those who dont have sense of accomplishment who shouldve play games such candy crush saga instead

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.