Tree of Savior Forum

Boruta is horrible designed

Kinda laugh seeing what @armour263 said.

It is not about the equipment nor the skill attributes. It is LAGFEST, FULL OF CRASH. First day of Boruta it crashed around 7 times or even more. What even worse is how Boruta HP never decreased past 50%-60%.

Ah ya, didn’t I mentioned that you could lose the silver as it is a 3-star map?

Imc logic at this point

-Boruta legendary monster wow, enemy of all saviours

-Make it a widescale monster hunt, nice

-Everyone cooperating to kill Boruta

-Pvp is Enabled

-PVP is ENABLED

I don’t know what’s going on with the stupid team that thought of killing a legendary boss needs everyone to ■■■■ around and make it an open pvp area of 6 hours.

2 Likes

i think they designed boruta to be a boss which every guild are supposed to fight for instead of cooperating.

yes, the population started to drop weeks ago before boruta introduced here. lag is the main problem that frustrating everyone, miner village never stops crashing after round2 feud.

Like I mentioned above, make it a joint attack between guilds against Boruta. Six hours of trying to defeat Boruta is already more than enough, as some guilds have their own online time. Make it top three guilds giving most damage to Boruta get the “Mark : Borutos Kapas” so they will have hard time getting back to the top spot.

PVP content is already so much in TOS. It just needs some reward reworks so people will be enjoying those contents (especially Guild War and TBL).

The thing with GvG is that it’s a pvp-oriented design and for guilds. Boruta is a PvE content focused on PvP.

…even you don’t have a guild, as long as you are not a leecher you can still get at least 3 fragement for recipes from 70% top rewards.

What server do you play on? Here at least in the Silute a guild dominated and empediu even the unguild players to get close to the boss to deal damage with respawn kills. Small groups scoring every point on the map where you had respawn killing you before you finished the load screen and the rest of the guild on the boss.

1 Like

The answer is simple. They caught an ■■■■■■■ who completed college in the digital games, and who never played any mmorpg his whole life, and told him:

Make an end game content for this game, where players must kill a world boss.

Result: The amateur programmer, who only played Pack man his entire life, did this crap called Boruta, and as he was responsible for the imbecile project, no one can question.

This is the only reason that comes into my mind for the creation of this stupidest content that I’ve seen in all the history of mmorpgs I’ve ever played.

Boruta sucks, and anyone who has approved the release of this content is even more so!

3 Likes

Crap event but also wanna thank them for the event potions. Now excuse me while I throw them all in the trash so I can move. I’m not sure what kind of liquid weighs 30lbs in a small bottle but it can’t possibly be healthy to drink. Also dunno why you bother making them so heavy when they expire anyways.

2 Likes

Yeah I hate this content with all my life. It’s just painful. Top guilds just do it and don’t let anyone else do anything.

1 Like

It’s actually fun to see whales abandon their own guild and all join into one. It’s also interesting that now at the fish pool, the most ppl now I see are from that one guild. People.

1 Like

( cough cough channel cough stabilibility cough )

1 Like

Places, places everyone, for the latest, most hardcore, difficult, fearful boss instance of all times :

Or… Just AFK in it like we all do in Fedi?
Endgame content by the way.

2 Likes

do us a favour and get the hell out of the cave, it affect it’s hp and makes it longet to kill for us. Then u’ll get your rewards/

dont spread fake news
btw we have to cooperate in fedi in order to ever kill boruta

@STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ethan

After the second day of dieing after being zerged in Boruta, i got a susgestion to devs. The guild and players of that guild who kill’s or gain the reward from Boruta will receive a penalty, similar as a old world boss debuff, making that guild do not receive the reward or unable to enter the boruta área. That will make others guilds chance to participate.

Go ask the ones concerned, not worth wasting time afking for 6 hours in this state.

Boruta just died a few minutes back on Fedimian by our hands

All me btw
//20contributionpoints

2 Likes

(Teatime of course)