Tree of Savior Forum

Boruta is horrible designed

Not crashing anymore now on Klai. Also no/low lag. Its all fine

just saying… in korea they dont like boruta either :V

1 Like

Every crash boruta heals 20% HP lel

Hey guys, just came into add that there are improvements in the works for the Borutos Kapas raid that will address some of the issues you guys have brought up in the thread(cough cough invinci cough bility cough). We will be delivering a dev post about it soon :smiley:

2 Likes

Oh thanks, yes. Fix some skills but keep the massive lag and channel crashes. Gonna be so fun

Bob, please fix the Sister Aister’s Box, we are unable to open

Yes we’ll look into that ASAP… I know I would be mad too if somebody took my precious blessed shards away from me… >:(

1 Like

Only I found it absurd the best equipment of necklace and bracelet come in a pvp content?

So now if I want these equipments I will be forced to play the unbalanced PVP?

@STAFF_Bob will the grind gear event continuing this weekend or not?

ABSOLUTE GARBAGE

1 massive zerg of impetus, 1 massive zerg of melody, 1 massive zerg of forbidden, end of story

load in dead, soul crystal > dead before can stand > reload in dead, reload in again lagged out, screen unfreeze to see myself dead

awesome

If this refers to a status that players will receive after entering the Raid, well, it will not do any good and will not solve any problem in desing this fight.

We from paradise disagree. It’s very easy and fun to play Boruta! :wink:

Just go farm some high level gear

Congrats on your private raid boss

6 Likes

It’s the same pattern in all servers anyway. Likewise for Korea

Mass battleground turn monopoly .

Example of GVG professional:

Example of a World Boss Raid Professional:

If you want Boruta to stay a GvG content and be somehow decent:

Just make it so only, lets say, 3-4 parties from each guild can enter at the same time on the map. That way you will have strongest people fighting for the sake of their guild and other members. You will have content that will at least allow to show off some PvP skills and negate the quantity of zerg-minded players.

Or another better idea. Make it instanced with only one group from one guild can enter - maximum five groups from five different guilds at the same time. 25 ppl - no lags, clever and strategic PvP and opportunity for people to show off that they can actually play their characters decently, not facerolling the keyboard.

There are tons of ideas how to improve this Boruta even if you want it to stay mass PVP content.

But again, why even bothering writing here anything? iToS is just a localization of kToS. All updates, changes and etc come from kToS. There would never be a situation when iToS will change smth drastically while kToS stays the same. And I really doubt iToS staff have any real influence on kToS staff. Or even properly communicate with real devs.

5 Likes

It wouldnt matter, theres a reason so few people on this game actively pvp, TBL is empty for a reason.

Its not fun getting farmed by people in full +24/trans10 gear. Now its literally get farmed by those guys PLUS their 75+ guildees in zergs bigger then even Lotro or TESO pvp.

3 Likes

We only get what kToS got, piece by piece, bug by bug.
Probably they think it’s right to let iToS endure all the problems kToS had instead of releasing up-to-date patches with fixes and balances.

weapon design contest Owo