Tree of Savior Forum

Boruta - The Worst content ever made

What needs changing in Boruta:

1 - Remove pvp, and improve Boruta’s rewards. Make it a Raid World Boss and not a GVG + Raid, with chance of rare rewards given to players by an RNG system. Thus everyone can have the possibility to drop the item, and contribute to the growth of the market by selling the items dropped by the lucky players.

2 - Adjust the boss to drop the rewards randomly, regardless of who gives more or less damage, so everyone has the chance to drop the rewards equally. Put a system that punishes players that stay AFK so that there are no malicious players taking advantage of those who are contributing to defeat the Boss.

3 - Place an NPC that gives a quest where everyone facing Boruta, earn a participation reward, and when they join a certain amount (100,200,300? You choose) the unlucky player who has never dropped the World Boss item, will receive the item. It’s a way to encourage the unlucky player to help with the downfall of the world boss.

If you want to do a large-scale pvp, putting it next to a World Boss Raid was the worst thing you ever did in all Mmorpg history. All you got was:

1 - Mass disconnections due to lack of stability of your servers

2 - Frustration of weak guilds and new players, becouse of Large guilds monopoly over small, preventing access to Raid.

3 - Unfair and frustrating fights from veteran players against a lot of new players who have not had the opportunity to properly equip themselves to face these ancient guilds with strong equipment.

To finish, I think this Boruta was the most annoying and boring content of all time, and only a developer who does not know what a mmorpg is and how it works, would be able to have an idea as absurd as the proposal in this content called Borutas Kappa. Every old player who has played Ragnarok, Tera, Aion Online, knows that World Boss and GVG battle, do not mix, this is the basic law of a mmorpg. Still time to fix that big crap that was made. It just depends on will.

8 Likes

PVP is supposed to be OPTIONAL.

This garbage makes me sick, I cant even load into the fkng thing let alone get within 100 yards of the dragon.

Get this trash out of here.

5 Likes

inb4 people from the big guilds tell everyone to git gud lul

2 Likes

This will absolutely be the last time I play this game if the format is not changed within the next 2 patches. I don’t know how or why they thought it was a good reasonable idea to make this a “TOP 3 most active guilds alternate rewards” scenario was fun or fair to their community, but I do know that if you’re not one of those 3 guilds, this content is nothing but bs.

1 Like

My favorite line tonight was ;

“We arent zerging, we only have 37 people in here atm, get your facts straight”

And that sums it up, outside of like 4 guilds on Klaipedia no-one else even has 37 people online at once total, let alone inside a fkng instance.

Well played.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.