Tree of Savior Forum

Bokor Possible skill modifications

Ok ,so the skill that are a bit out of place in bokor tree are mostly Bwa Kayiman and Ougeveve.

I’m gonna write here what i would do to those skills in order to be more attractive to the public and also solve some bugs.

BWA KAYIMAN:
Right now; chanelling 100% uptime skill which knocks down enemies and does physical damage.

The problem is simple, it’s a chanelling skill, so there is nothing you can do. It does knock down enemies which is definetly a great utility supportive spell. Doesnt do great damage.

My proposal is simple, instead of making it a chanelling spell with 100% uptime cancelable by taking damage, I would make it a 30-40% uptime buff for zombies. This is how I would describe it:

Changes nearby zombie attack pattern, making them deal % physical damage and knocking down enemies for X duration. If cooldown was 20 seconds, i’d say 6-8 second duration.

This way the caster could do things while zombies are taking care of knocking down enemies. I also suggest they stop doing the congo line and they simply get the golden buff in their actual AI and enemies hit take damage and are knock down, just keep the “normal mode” AI.

How this could potentially solve Bwa Kayiman One shot bug; since bwa would become a zombie individual buff and not a caster channel skill, i think de death of a zombie during bwa kayiman would not create “spots” in the map where bwa is replicated. Further info on the bug on this thread;

Ougeve:
Right now: Gives STR (related to caster INT) and AoE attack ratio.
I simply suggest adding Attack speed to the zombies and 50% of that attack speed to caster. I believe that would make Ougeve better. Even more taking into account new zombie damages i’ve seen.

Mackangdal
To further make zombies more reliable in boss fight i would also suggest making Mackangdal give zombies pain barrier effect. Zombies are normally useless against bosses because they are knocked away 100% of the time. Giving them “pain barrier” effect would make it a lot more reliable vs bosses, even for the short life spam.

PAIN BARRIER BEING APPLIED EXCLUSIVELY TO ZOMBIES. don’t want bokor to be opop.

That’s all for me folks.