Tree of Savior Forum

Bokor Advice Mega Thread

hmmmm i am curious about the new patch on the bokor zombie capsules.
so will those zombies last longer now? or better still ,not die till they are killed by monsters/players(pvp)
as in they wont die off from self hp reduction like before?
(sorry i dont play a bokor,heard that zombies will die off once their hp expires as it decreases over time)

or is it just a “early zombie summon” thingy so that u can at least have some zombies to use

This thread almost died, you can have a fast anwser there [Class] Bokor Thread

Anyway, I couldn’t log for a time, but I think that Zombies from Zombie Capsule still die from they health loss debuff. If I may say 27 sec cd is stupid high.

Oh and yes Zombies die from health loss, and make they live only with Heal is a pain, I’m not a Priest, but Priest-Bokor deal with it using Mass Heal. Btw I prefer to remake them than heal.

1 Like

thinking to make a bokor… does bokor need oracle to maintain SP cost from effigy? or can someone suggest me a good build for Cleric C2 > Priest C2 > Bokor C2 > Plague Doctor? is it viable for ET?

Oracle don’t help with SP sustain at all, Arcane Energy don’t regen your SP, it only increase your max SP (like you have 1000 SP > Use Arcane Energy > still have 1000 but with a higher SP cap).

Kabbalist have Ein Sof that recover SP with it attribute.

About Earth Tower, I don’t know, in iTos 7th floor is bugged after all.

ah ok thx~
20chars 20 chars

Nope. It does not work.

Can anyone provide a footage of damballa in action ?

Some one tested it? I’m still waiting it for about a month D:

I wanna build something like that for pvp , does anyone think that could work? (pardoner is in there because i’m not sure about bokor c3 for a non zombie bokor)

Hi guys,
I’m currently building an INT-kabbalist
going with Cleric C2>Bokor C3>Oracle>Kabbalist
would like to know what gears should I use for end-game
and not really sure about skill allocation for Bokor if i’m going 70%PVE 30%PVP
Thanks in advnce for the help!

GUYS, PLZ USE THIS THREAD:

Max peta, wiz bracelet x2, some armour, Venom/Arde/Karacha or Aias/Sage Wall/Otrava/Ledas + Sup. Corona rod/Catacomb club/Krausas mace, 3hats with Matk+ele dmg/ampf/hp. You can add also Animus with hp regen gear for more damage.

You can add more CON for PVP.

Thank you very much for the advice.

please check out my build and kindly gives some comments

Thanks again!

You can add points to Cure from SZ (PVE DPS)
More impotant max Effigy (points from zombies). For PVP you can add points in mahangal. CS and prophesy both nice antimagic things and worth points from Arcane Energy.

im thinking of creating a bokor PD for pvp/GVG
my build idea is cleric c2 bokor c3 oracle and PD c3 at rank 9 (ofc)
i am going to put 15 points into effigy 15 in hexing 10 in mackangdal and 5 in samedieve
now what are the best stats for that build? i am probably going to put about 100-120 con for sure, but what are the best stats int/spr wise?
this is a pure pvp and GVG build

Hey @Sixaxis

What do you think of these three builds in terms of DPS?

Cleric C2 > Bokor C2 > Pardoner C2 > PD C2 (sorta leaning towards this one)
Cleric C2 > Bokor C2 > Pardoner > Diev > PD C2
Cleric C2 > Bokor C2 > Pardoner > Druid > PD C2

sixaxis is dead.
Cleric2>Bokor3>Pardoner>PD2 is the best btw

Hi. I am thinking of making a magic cleric (i have a monk already for physical); and bokor interests me!

I have a few questions tho:

1. is bokor c3 worth it? or C2 is enough? and then i can pick diev1, miko for filler. (the buiild is cleric2-boko2-pardon-x-pd2
  2. Is diev-miko-pd better for magic dps?
  3. Do people play bokor with mouse or keyboard?

Thank you in advance!

Your barking up the wrong tree, Saintone’s build is better dps and can carry a party in a support role whenever needed, I can hunt red flasing rank 8 mobs, spawn 50 of them, and kill them all within 30 seconds while taking no damage, my diev totems can tank bosses for me while I simply apply my DoTs and spectate etc etc, not saying certain bokor builds are bad, not at all, but the cleric dps meta is the diev3-miko-pd2, its just all around great at everything.

hi guys~
my new char are running full SPR,
cleric c2 bokor c3 now, gonna go R6 very soon,

im planning to go cleric c2 bokor c3 priest c2 Inq
i know PD c2 are great, but i alreday have one,
so this one wanna make something special,

full PVE char, am my BD go well?
are the priest c2 is good or bad?
any suggest ?