Tree of Savior Forum

BM/Assassin PvP Videos [Fedimian]

Hi there,

Some of you who played in 2016 may remember me and my Corsair C3 PvP videos [Fedimian]
Here’s one of the old ones [sorry for low FPS, newer ones are better]:

Now that I’ve finally settled with my Re:build and got some medium quality equips, I’ve decided to continue that tradition and start bringing you several PvP videos each week, this time showcasing BM-Enchanter-Assassin. Those will mostly be Gem Feuds for now, but I plan on filming GTW and TBL too.

I will add more videos to the channel as I go. Once a week, on Sundays, I will update the thread as well with the best of them. Additionally, I will answer build/PvP related questions.

About me: I am a mass-PvP focused player from Russia, having played in rather well-known empnew Empire and Screenshot_1 Yakudza guilds in Ragnarok Online and Royal Quest RU servers.

Let me know if you like the content :wink:

1 Like

Thank you for sharing. I expected to see me killed/disabled by you, and sure I did. I’m still new to PVP content in ToS (although I play since public release), but expect me to grow on this as RO WoE veteran, and I learned a lot just from seeing what you do and how you do it.

1 Like

Competition is always welcome, especially at GvG and Boruta! Tho I expect GTW will be a mess and nowhere near WoE 2.0 with it’s well-developed tactics. We’ll see on Sunday, unless it bugs again.

I would love to theorycraft some WoE-like tactics for rebuild, but I only managed to understand a few things about scouts so far, yet to learn a lot about other classes.

Ow… seems we were not on the same channel for the first one :frowning:
Though I remember being “bullet-frozen” many times in the past… with my cryo ironically :slight_smile:

No freeze or crashes in those vids… wow. Just a bit of lag on the second one, but it’s a 26v26 fight so it should be expected. If they ninja fixed some issues, then it’s more than welcome. I was only able to attend Feud on Wednesday this week, so I didn’t really notice. Being frozen half the time and thrown out on multiple occasions was my experience with Feud, if that’s fixed then it’s for the better! Now if they just fixed mouse mode, it would be perfect.

1 Like

They surely ninja-ed smth, as I had only 1 channel crash (at Miner’s) since Tuesday. No crashes on WBs or in Feud. And also much less lag in Feud too.

It’s heart-warming to see they actually work on improving servers. Makes me believe ToS has some kind of future after all. I’ve heard they are working on netcode “on the side” ATM, I believe that is crucial for the game.

UPD. No video today as first feud was very one-sided and I didn’t get to join the second one. Overall, 111 ppl joined feud on 22.02, just for reference. Fedimian certainly not that dead.

Update 24.02.19 - 2 Feud and 2 TBL videos added to the channel (I’m soo bad xD)

:arrow_up_small: Spotlight at 9:40 - let’s just appreciate how hysteria makes people embarass themselves.

:arrow_up_small: Albero & Maghi vs. the world.

:arrow_up_small: Raktor vs. Passidur

:arrow_up_small: Some chrono/clerics reviving like crazy.

Today is GTW day, hope to get into some fights.

How many year we are playing in the same TBL map and IMC still not nerf the stupid braindead range of Magnetic force, it cover almost half of the map and pull easy the entire team to the dead.

About the resus, Priest+Dullahan+Chrono = too much resus, even just one resu is OP and can make you lose, I’m scout and can wait until revive of the other team is out but before that happen the rest of my team is dead.

The only effective way to deal with resus is kill someone and wait over the dead body until the priest use resu and kill him again before they got healed (thanks Piercing heart debuff) but to do that I need to my team do their job -_-

1 Like

omg-im-on-tv-hi-mom

#balanced

2 Likes

I hate u xD // 20 char

GTW Highlights Video added @Rdxnametooshortmeh @zordagoth @Aotsuke @AlmightyDarka

2 Likes

Thanks for the fights boiz, we had some fun even tho we lacked some of our folks and lots of new peeps discovering GTW.

1 Like

Pray for a limit of person from the same guild in the same zone and a limited stuff in pvp zone

btw it was very fun, gg

zerg sounds intensify

roflmao farmed

Relatable

I wanted to make a contest entry for that content creators event, with a whole idea of showcasing my build as a no-brainer two-button iframe abuse to trigger guilds in GvG, I would’ve used the footage of you mocking me “iframe god” xD

But that contest is for linkers only =(

1 Like

Yeah, I added you first because I wanted video to reach other guilds who participated, but they told me you rarely appear on forums, so I added Aotsuke and Zorda as well.

I do remember that, would’ve been a fun moment, what a shame. :tired:

1 Like

Prolly no GTW video this week, as I really didn’t do much, was in def party =\