Tree of Savior Forum

Blocking Indonesia? IMC.. sorry but i think this is a huge mistake

i won’t play on idToS until my account on steam iToS founder’s server : exclusive access 1 got transfered to Indonesia server.

@22053926.students.uk

Ok…? Have fun with your VPN.

I really find it amusing how these indon peeps keep thinking that people who disagree with them either works for IMC or Gemscool. wOw

i was bought founder’s server : exclusive access 1, i have the right to get my exclusive access and there is no staff take responsibility for this issue, please make a news or announcement, thank you.

play in indonesian server ?
hell no i m better playing here with vpn or what else with chance get baned instead playing in indonesia server
playing in indonesian server that mean if u want thing like karacha dagger/petamion or Aias shield you need to pay with real money
not to mention gamescholl heavyly expected cant handle BOT / GOLD SELLER / BUG ABUSER etc

plot twist, im doing this because i does not want this room locked after 3 days not replying…

why? because all people in here already doing everything to protect something that they believe from the start…

no matter false, stupid, useless, or losing, we will still come back stronger from before, because we are human not monkey… no matter how silly what we believe we will still protect it till the end…

yea… I can’t get anything at all from what you type there… and I’ve read it 3 times

im trying to become British man in one day, for protecting what indonesian player believe from the start… i spend all time to keep indonesian fire not dimmed because staff does not want say any announcement about grey area in steam redemable in indonesia…

i dont care, if you want Indonesia surrender and play in local server… that was your idea, and things your believe at the start…

1 Like

For goodness sake man, you’re the type of person who likes to add oil to the fire. Not trying to be rude or anything but, freakin’ hell its not our problem anymore in general, blame Gemschool for buying the freaking license. The information about IP blocking has been given out there close to approx. 9 months ago. The Indonesians jumped the gun and bought the access pack when they should already know that there’s idToS already, like 2 months after iToS’ CBT 1. Even a freaking official website for idToS was made in December '15/ January '16.

It’s not that we don’t care, its just that you guys have your own local servers already BECAUSE Gemschool bought the license for it. So let’s just shelve this away and lock the thread now. End of story.

you’re wrong, first time iToS got OBT my friends was played this game without IP blocked around 2 weeks, then i buy this game and play around 190 hours without problem, the Indonesia IP blocked implemented on Thursday, 21 April, 2016. Why IMC doesn’t implemented Indonesia IP blocked earlier on day 1 OBT? because they want us to spent our money for iToS founder’s server : exclusive access 1 and the IMC staff won’t take responsibility for this serious issue. At least they can transfer our iToS account to idToS / refund our money with paypal or steam wallet / give an exclusive access without IP blocked for people who has bought founder’s server : exclusive access 1. I’m waiting a reply from IMC Staff, so this is not end of story until the problem has been resolved. Thank you.

First of all, we don’t have actual proof about your accusation because we don’t know who initiated the IP block, Gemschool or IMC. It can go either way. The only way to find that out is if you work in IMC or Gemschool. It’s possible that Gemschool delayed the IP block rule for iToS, like IMC is holding the plug, but Gemschool gives the message when to pull the plug, or the other way around.

Secondly, I was pretty sure there was a disclaimer saying that once you’ve used the package there will be no refunds. No specifics on the exclusion clauses but my guess for a refund/transfer the account to idToS is pretty much 0.1%, maybe even smaller. Yes I know it WAS redeemable in Indonesia, but then again, information of IP block has been there for approx 9~10 months now. meaning if the server was F2P in the first place with no access pack, server fully open to all in end of March, Indonesians playing in that server will be IP blocked in the future regardless, unless something bad happens to Gemschool like the whole company blew up or something, forcing them to abandon the idea of running idToS.

TL;DR: No proof who initiated IP block, chances of getting refund is close to nil, transfer most likely also a nil. Probably when idToS is fully open OBT you guys won’t even get your answers.