Tree of Savior Forum

Blocking Indonesia? IMC.. sorry but i think this is a huge mistake

hahaha, tell that to yourself again and again… goodluck

This guy get it.
That’s the real mistake, why IMC agreed the restriction contract with gemscool.
Should have research the background before you made the contract, smh.

the real mistake is IMCGAMES SOLD A DEFECT PRODUCT TO INDONESIAN PPL, AND NOT TAKING A RESPONSIBILITY FOR IT…

THATS THE SCAM IMCGAMES DO… AND SURELY HIS PARTNER WILL NOT FAR FROM THIS COMPANY…

i dont care about IMCGAMES contract restriction or what… THATS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ME… DONT CARE…

what i care is IMCGAMES sold me and other INDONESIAN PPL a DEFECT PRODUCT… and so far… NOT TAKING A RESPONSIBILITY FOR IT…

thank you very much… applause…

i have more simple question…what country are member/included in SEA region ?

if this not fixed ,
here’s the picture : at early they become greedy so fast…imagine later on…

go to this link… its more crowded…

Its OBVIOUS, IMCGAMES robbed us Indonesian People… LETS PRAY FOR IMCGAMES DESTRUCTION…

IDIOT RESPON ON TICKET… NOT SHOWING ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR ACTION…

u are stupid … It’s gemscool Fault for making IMC blocking u dumbass .

indonesian too many butthurt crybabies

stay back in your country and play your own tos please, lmao

come on guys just let it go like frozen songs said. lets move on to other game .that better than stressed out here and keep raging here but IMC already abandon and ignore us, is that right staff julie? haha she will not read this too i think… i know its hurt but just take it as our lesson. and mark IMC as bad developer so we will not play any game from IMC and IDToS because this bad experience and pray zdonkfrank90 and the other smartass person here to die faster. there is more good game 100% better than ToS like division or bless online or… many more. i know you guys who complain is rich ppl so lets just move on and let it be. cheers. im done with imc before get more buthurt and stressed out because my $49.9 :smiley:

PS: to ppl who just talk bad about us indonesian player, you guys just scared to be lose your rank from indonesian player and afraid to compete with indonesian player.

1 Like

i pray to that day and night…
hihihihi…

And the sh*it part is we must deal with this. I need Karma coming to this please. Need DDOS or some high bots domination lol.

it’s not only about rank, well competition with indoenesian is domination by pay2win people. i had experience society behind Dragonest SEA and Indo.
damn DN indo too many cancer and toxic even worthless than pinoy in SEA

Problem is there were a loophole for indonesians to recieve early access, and with no warning whatsoever for those who didn’t read the news or check the store page prior. We are to assume whatever partnership agreement IMC has with gemscool is indonesians are blocked from accessing iToS.

To answer why block “now” and not earlier is probably just a measure before the game goes free to play, and not to block indonesians that were playing. Those affected should definitely get some sort of compensation.

.[quote=“Mountblanc, post:153, topic:209601”]
small country like you didnt have technology from the start??
[/quote]

IMC is a Korean company, they don’t have a branch in Singapore. Where are they going to place the server? My house?

I had already explained, IMC signed and open an indonesia server that allows other SEA countries to play. It’s an INDONESIA server.[quote=“Mountblanc, post:153, topic:209601”]
i think IMC will dump all player less in 1-2 year service, because they sell this game too ■■■■■■■ fast, look iTOS not even full relase, and there already tons of localization…
[/quote]

Yea dump us all. The game will be dead before that with no updates anyway.

You sir, are dumb… nuff said

where are SEA server location btw? still NA??
lol this game (international) not even ready but already sell and marketing this game all country…

nuff said is, IMC is greedy as fcck…
they dont have enough resources but still force everything to get maximum profit… they will dump player like a biitchy girl

well all this arguement lol its endles whining to be honest i travel to indonesia a lots by a lot meaning can go on weekly basis and yes its my job lol, now i affected with this too its kinda sad, but there’s no staff wants to address this issue for me, i even provide the proof of purchased goods that mail to my address in malaysia lol, they kinda ignoring all player who submited ticket regarding this restriction and wont even read it either
even those who actually gets this kind of problem but they are not actually living in indonesia

so by now i suffer that i cant play when im abroad and well it felt suck when you are already promosed your group of friend to be intouch in game when im abroad few days or weeks

now i just wanted to say, and i ve been digging about indonesian publisher reviewing their sites and etc,well turns out they are really crap as all indonesian fan saying and pointing toward to, they even close 2 title of game server in just matter of days

also i know how all fan basis on indonesia tree of savior that really want and trust steam + imcgames in this game to cover their needs, but unfortunately they seems doesnt care about this vexing problem which is comes to…

we… as in included me because im affected too,… just have to make them realise their mistake, for this banning or restriction is no more than empty feats to win their monopolize system in indonesia, i wont even touch their server lol since ive tried,to download and participate their cbt today, had a trouble,then i called to their customer service, well…i got to say i mean i have to say it makes me LOL big time, because their customer service cant even do support with english, i tried to talk with mahasa malayu with them, you know what i heard from sound background? they giggling and say “dasar malaysia” i know this some sort of mockery then i asked my indonesian friend, and found out what thats mean lol

as i experienced this, i can assure you with this kind of level of support wont survive even a year, and i view those who already purchased goods in steam is one that really doesnt mind to support the game financially ofcourse,to be able to play

then we left out to those who dont or wont,give them times, they will crumble itself lol,i dont think there’s single sg/my fan wants to enter those non english server too

like i said we just need to proof them as in IMC wrong
we need to proof that their ip restriction is not going as effective as they think are, so eventually they will hear you guys, if they dont then we just same as is it lol, guys that put a big faith on them when they started kickstarter for TOS development and got forgotten

Cheers
finally make peace with this kinda discrimination categorizing

4 Likes

Agree, i might be playing in local server ( Indonesia ) … “IF” this game on the right hand ( Publisher ).

But unfortunately… you…ah you can find out about our local publisher :joy:

1 Like

They had never promised a SEA server to begin with, what drugs are you taking? Forest fire haze?

They are kind and generous enough to create a SEA server, EU server, and finally a BR server and willing to relocate them for proper ping. They had never promised anyone anything but they did it still. The very first info we got from iToS was NA server thats all. How dense can you be…

there are no generous word involved when it comes to business not like this i assure you buddy

Indeed, they obviously did it for business. They have to move it to retain their playerbase and further increase it. They are running a business end of the day. But doesn’t change the fact that they did give a crap about the players’ concerns.
Indonesia server = business as well. IMC is the seller and of course when there is a buyer, IMC will sell their product.