Tree of Savior Forum

Black Screen but with sound (before server selection )

Server : [SA] Silute

Team Name : Halfaxa

Character Name : Grimes

Steam Account : LiraOlem

System Information : System Information : Card: ATI Radeon 3000 Graphics
AMD Sempron™ 145 Processor 2.8 GHz
4.0 GB RAM
Microsoft Windows 10 (build 15063), 64-bit
267.3 GB free disk space
DX12

Type of Bug : Graphics Related

When the error happened(Date, time, location) : 05/21/2018 - every time that i play the game

Steps to reproduce the issue : Steps to reproduce the issue : 1º Click on “Play”(steam)
2º Wait for open the client
3º wait for get in 100%
4º white screen
5ºBlack screen and playing the music of the game but without image

Description :
(PT_BR)
alguns dias atrás eu relatei um erro que consiste em uma tela preta no início do jogo, mas com reprodução de som, e eu não posso ver e não fazer nada.Você me recomendou a fazer o download do Visual Studio 2015 e eu fiz, e funcionou no primeira tentativa, mas na segunda vez que abri o jogo a tela preta foi novamente aberta. (desculpe pelo meu péssimo inglês)
(EN_US)
a few days ago i reported an error who consists in a black screen in the beginning of the game but with sound playing, and i cant see and do nothing.You recomended me to donwload Visual Studio 2015 and i did, and it worked on the first try, but in the second time that i opened the game the black screen apered again.
(sorry for my bad English)

Ps.: there some things that i did after i run the game successfully for the first time(after downloaded Visual Studio) *downloaded addons(warmode and fps savior)
*use RadeonPro
*changed de User.xml to low configurations
*changed the settings in game

BUT i tried to run the game after removing all the addons and removing RadeonPro and deleting User.xml and verifying the integrity on Steam and the game still with the black screen.

things that I’ve tried too:

delete xml files and recover via Steam
download the older version of Visual Studio C ++ 2015( in this guide Solution for 4th April Maintenance Bugs - Visual C++ 2015 installation Error Fixed - VC 2015 Installer Updated )
download all versions of Visual Studio C ++