Tree of Savior Forum

[BGM] Five New Theme Songs for Five New Classes

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘[BGM] Five New Theme Songs for Five New Classes’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=1872

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

6 Likes

Arbalester has a spanish theme? This song is great, but I don’t see the reference…

Terramancer theme is so cliché… earth -> sand -> desert -> arabian theme, that’s some serious originality there :tired:

I love all the new themes having lyrics. But sometimes if you want to listen to the theme you have to go to a map far away because it’s the location of the corresponding master (I was doing quests yesterday in Phamer Forest and found out that was the location of the Tiger Hunter Master and spent half an hour just listening to the theme in a loop).

You can listen to them via the BGM player, too (gotta look for the name of the song beforehand, though).

Please consider releasing these kind of songs for the old classes as well.

I’d love to hear a pirated themed Corsair song with lyrics for example.

First they need to fix the BGM player, it doesn’t work at the moment… :frowning:

Really love the new vocalist you guys have for the arba/rangda themes.

Please consider having a native-english speaker review your english lyrics though, some syllables broken up how they are when sung are so wonky in this group of songs especially (but the last few were weird too). Love them musically but the lyrics stand out so much and could be fixed to sound perfect while keeping the intent of the original writer of the lyrics. :stuck_out_tongue:

My favorite new song is SFA Guillotina Tristeza :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: but you got me interested in these new classes.