Tree of Savior Forum

Beta Key Distribution Announcement

Itā€™s probably a security feature. They can use their proven key generator to prevent pattern detection or keys randomly having curse words in them, and hackers will know itā€™s a waste of time to try to get keys from the developerā€™s systems.

Whatā€™s surprising is so few keys were provided. Does Steam charge for more keys or something? If they charge per laugh, Iā€™ll be broke.

1 Like

well thanksā€¦ i thought i can play CBT2 :frowning: sadā€¦

IMC, you are the real MVP.

Your honesty and transparency with your playerbase is outstanding.

4 Likes

Glad people are already starting to get keys. Just patiently waiting so i can start the download.

waiting for key coming into my email ā€¦

You can try here, hope its help :wink:

Anybody who got extra keys but didnā€™t use can share it in this topic
https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/share-your-extra-keys-thread/65438

1 Like

Well, IMC did only ask for 5000 keys at first. If thereā€™s one thing i know about valve itā€™s that their customer support is DREADFULLY slow, even when dealing with developers and publishers.

1 Like

Havenā€™t received mine yet. T~T <patiently waiting>

5 Likes

Already in. Thank you.

2 Likes

[quote=ā€œTorcher, post:36, topic:66481, full:trueā€]

Well, IMC did only ask for 5000 keys at first. If thereā€™s one thing i know about valve itā€™s that their customer support is DREADFULLY slow, even when dealing with developers and publishers.
[/quote]They were able to give out another 5k fairly early in the first Beta, so iā€™d think they had more than they initially planned, but still less than signed up.

If Steam is indeed slow - then all that donā€™t get theirs in the first batch likely will have to wait past CBT start.

How would I know if I could get any key? I have no idea where to check if I am qualified.

Downloaded and ready to go, canā€™t wait to play with all of you fine outstanding people.

7 Likes

more keys? youā€™re gonna need more servers too.

thanks for notification!!

yo thanks for looking out Iā€™m already looking forward to the friendly community

You may receive a message here or on the email account connected to the gmail or facebook you first signed in with?

Can anyone help/answer me pls. I have sign in my Gmail and FB account here like last August or September but I never log on to forum. Can I still get Beta Key or Not? Can anyone answer so I should stop waiting for nothing.

1 Like

@djheembhowe If you didnt Press the Big Red Button after you logged in on the Homepage where it says that you wanted to Play in second Cbt then no you wont get a Key.

Seriouslyā€¦ :disappointed_relieved: The instruction was to sign in. I havenā€™t notice any red button. Thatā€™s Unfair