Tree of Savior Forum

Best build with Cryo

I’m seeing that Wiz3->Ele3->Warlock is the “best” build atm, but I really want a build that uses Cryo in it. I want the perfect mix of DPS and CC, or a little more DPS than CC.

Thinking of either this build:

or Wiz -> Cryo3 -> Psy2 -> Warlock

What’s better between the two? Or are there more synergetic builds besides these two?

the second build,
or the first build with 3 cyro 2 psycho rune or 3 cyro 3 psycho (pvp)

never go just 1-2 cyro

Taking psycho is for boss killing. Really hard for leveling. That’s why you see most dps wiz go for wiz3ele3wl

But would the Wiz3 Ele3 WL build be viable for PvP though? Also, do you have any link on which build is the most viable one? I see too many variations of the skill build for the W3E3WL build.

This is the build I will be using for early access. I am glad to share it.

Thanks for sharing! Considering following this right now :slight_smile: What’s your stat spread for it? 2:1 or 3:1 int:con? And isnt C2 not worth it?

Yeah, as the guy below me said, would swapping RC for Cryo be viable?

really really weird build lol. Cryo C2 is not worth, go C3 or just stay at C1

Cryo2 is for subzero shield, better ice blast, and maxed ice bolt that helps for pvp. More cryo also synergizes with rune of ice. I will probably go cryo3 when rank 8 releases. For stats I will go full Int possibly add some Con late game.

Do as you will. This is simply my opinion based off information I have gathered from playing closed betas, and speaking with Korean players. Everyone will always have their own opinion.

but the shield feels pretty crappy at lvl 5…

i feel the same with people c3 cyro or just stay c1 lol…
cyro feels so useless if you arent c3 lol…

The build you posted was updated with linker if you take a second look. The guide for that build is here [Guide | Burst DPS] Cryomancer/Psychokino RC Featherfoot *Updated*

1 Like