Tree of Savior Forum

Best boss card?

I was wondering if I could up a boss card before I become Sorcerer. Which card would I up? Which shoud I look for?

That would be Templeshooter. Almost all Sorcerers use it.

As @kelvin66549 said, Temple Shooter is the most used since it have multihit (even tho it is only 2 simultaneous hits), second to it would be Chapparition due to its wide range attack (180 degree i think).

Using Ride skill (Sorc C2) TS have 3 AoEs:

• Multishot (yes it is the same as the archer but the difference is that it is in straight line).
  • Arrow Rain with knockdown effect.
  • Double Flame Thrower (sorry i couldn’t find a better name for it lol) that attack in a 180 degree and mid range.

Harpeya use the same ones from the ones you faced (quest and DP) except the shield skill:

• Large multihit AoE with pushback in 360 degree.
  • Charge with knockback and large distance.
  • Basic attack.

Abomination only have basic attack, my guess is that it is not fully codded.

Deathweaver have:

• Basic attack.
  • Fork AoE with mid range (i don’t remember if have knockback/knockdown effect)
  • Close range dark lightning attack.

Dullahan have:

• Basic attack with small pushback.
  • Short range charge with weapon (knockdown).
  • The third one i can’t remember right now.

Firelord have:

• Basic attack.
  • Large range fork attack (i think it is fire based but not sure if codded correctly) pretty hard to hit efficiently, generally miss lots of monsters.
  • Not sure if it is an offensive attack or a buff, since there is no stats indicator (icon) neither cause damage, i would guess it is Enchant Fire.

I am still trying to get other cards for testing and see their AoEs, since i fed all my cards from quest to my TS, i didn’t test many of them.

What i can say is that, Mummyghast and Cyclops are melee bosses even when riding, Mummyghast tho, uses that dark wave AoE with knockback.

2 Likes

What is the recommended level to fight the TS?

You can go fight it at Lv 68+, it is in the Royal Mausoleum Workers Lodge. But alone is no easy feat because of its AoEs and heavy damage.

I would suggest to go there at least after you get your summon skill.

Forgot to mention, if you go with a summon and you see it can hold well against it, try to down it to 50% before shouting it is up, that way you will be able to get a cube.

I have some videos of some of the boss cards skills here. But yeah Templeshooter is the best by a wide margin.

Ahh alrighty, thanks for the info! I’m not a sorc just yet but getting close to it. I am a bit confused though by the last statement, what exactly are you supposed to do once it’s 50% health to get a cube?

Starving Ellaganos

/20talt

you type something like “templeshooter here at X location ch X” at the shout and people will come to kill it

Right, the bosses cube drop for the top 6 damage dealers (counting with party members), so if you find a boss alone and notice that you can face it alone or in a small group, drop its HP by 50%+ then shout that it is up, that way you will attract more players, probably some 280s that will speed up the killing, since you did 50%+ damage already, you are sure to get a cube when the boss is killed.

If you can team up with a high Lv player, it is even better, things go smoothly and you will down the boss fast.

It’s costly but if you save up the money you can open the cube multiple times (and sometimes get cards more then once which helps you to upgrade your main card)

I was so disappointed with the Necromancer’s Summon skill being a static unique monster. I wanted to abuse the hell out of the Mineloader and unleash the most frustrating boss in the game on all the mobs.

I see and what Nirimetus was saying, if I can at least deal 50% of the damage prior to shouting out it’s location then I’d most likely get the cube to drop.

Thanks for the info and tip! I got another question though as I didn’t check the classes as thoroughly as I should have. I thought c1 for Sorcerer would be fine but to get bosses to use skills and to attack without me being so close to the enemy I should go c2 Sorcerer right but if I do that what would be possibly the best class to go for the rank 7 class? Is Necromancer c1 any good?

I can’t say anything about necro, but as i saw some players in the forum that played it saying it is not as good as they thought it was, i wouldn’t recommend, If you want a good offensive class, i would recommend Warlock, if you want to survive some stuff later in game, go with Featherfoot, both can attack despite the long CDs, depending on your build, you can make the most of Sorcerer with certain classes, specially Linker.

Since the mobs are linked right in front of your summon, they will take huge damage, i don’t know if what i am about to say is correct or no, but as far as i have experienced being Linker C1 with Sorc C2, when i link high HP pool mobs and my TS shoot the hell out of them their HP decrease 3x faster, so my guess is that when the mobs are linked, there is some hidden damage in there by the simple fact that my summon is hitting all of them, or at least most 2 of them and they are taking the damage from the link from all of the mobs hits.

In my case, since i am Pyro C2, i generally unload all my skills on top of 4-5 high HP monsters (at Lv 200+ you start to see some nice HP pools of 100k HP+ lol) by the time my FP and FB end they are at half HP down, it is weak if you compare to other classes, but i can do pretty well alone since i got my summon taking only 1-300 damage max.

Not to count that FP stun lock (not sure if it is bug or hidden feature of the skill) i can mount the summon, use Multishot, dismount and cast my fire skills while they are linked, can’t even say the numbers since it is a mess of damage counting lol.

Thanks again man, I really do appreciate the feedback and you are quick to reply! Was looking at the classes and was thinking Warlock might be it though you know anything about Rune Caster? I didn’t think Featherfoot would be that great though I wasn’t sure if it’s skills would work on human players since I saw it affects mostly beast type and the like with a lot of it’s skills.

Anyways I guess I’ll be going c2 Sorcerer and probably Warlock from the looks of things.

Not sure about that class either, people generally take it for the Ice skills buff (unfortunately it don’t work on deployable skills like Ice Wall, Hail, Rain and Frost Cloud from Elementalist) but if you got Snow Rolling it might help lots.

About featherfoot skills, yeah there is that beast-type thing, but on PvP i am not sure how it works, if it works lol, well you can always suck the HP of the enemy companion for that matter, i think it should count as beast type lol.

But imho you should consult with someone who have experience with FF to not regret later.

Warlock is always a good choice for C7 with Sorc. Dont take Featherfoot is has horrible synergy with Sorc since its skills cost a ton of SP.

I don’t think it’s that bad. Only Blood Sucking would consume a very high amount of SP. I think that a lv10 alch potion is enough to sustain the Sorc > Featherfoot path.

Hmm alrighty and I see. Still think after all the info I gathered from you and a few others, Warlock seems like the best route to go after Sorcerer c2 for pvp since I’ll be getting into that way down the road. That and the guild battles stuff is definitely something I’d enjoy a lot and being able to both blow up a group of people and summon my own stuff to help fight with me seems pretty fun.

1 Like