Tree of Savior Forum

Being a noob and smoking dilgele

Trading arde dagger when i dont wanted while the guy tyried in all ways to convince me, then i accepted, i got 70 dilgele untradeables. I love this game, if players could trade fcking silver it wouldn’t happened.

4 Likes

Wait, you trade your arde dagger for a dilgele? ahahaha. Gad, i wana hug you right now. * hugs * i hope you feel better now.

If you’re stupid enough to fall for that then you deserve to be scammed my man.

3 Likes

We apologize you sincerely for your own mistake - world

1 Like

I think you can pick those loots in right side of klapedia.

Plz make a guide “How to be scammed with 70 gildele thinking it was silver” with pics, because pretty sure it will be hard to understand.

i will, ■■■■ happens when u are noob

ty is being appreciated right now, better than a comment like cry me a river x D

1 Like

Hmmm, Dilgeles can be valuable if you’re an alchemist, but for the most part it’s a useless plant.

That said, try to at least submit a ticket on it, although I can’t guarantee you’ll get your Arde back, or get the player sanctioned, but it is something. You have my sincere sympathies, although you should have known silver was not tradable due to the many complaints about it. What server was this?

he told me i could sell it after the trade because it was valuable but is actually untradeable and is something gold sellers are using i think, im from fedimian server. and im talking with the guy and obviously he says he didnt know about this, but sure my dagger dont gonna come back. sry for my bad english im from spain

1 Like

If you’re high lvl enough to get an arde dagger, you should know about things getting untradeable, and how useless those things are.
But saying you’re from spain explains everything, this may be a good “gallego” joke.

ty my lord, i have no friends in this stupid game, so theres noone to explain me it

1 Like

It can, provided it still has some potential, just buy or farm dilgeles to trade it back, if he’s the sort of person who is honorable on his promises and words anyway, though I doubt it.

And cool, it’s nice to meet someone from spain. I always wanted to go there, maybe apply for a residency or something. And your English is fine, comprehensible and coherent enough.

ty, he told me im not able to understand his feelings, i dont know what to do, i dont know if im being the bad person right now. He told me he has nothing more to trade me and he wanted to left the game if not were for the arde dagger…

That’s just nonsense. He scammed you, maybe not intentionally, but that thing is yours and you did not get a fair price. You can be free to be forgiving about it, but you lost very good equipment there. Just take it back by farming more dilgeles and trading them again.

i dont want to scam noone

maybe sounds stupid but i told to him to be my friend in exchange for the dagger, u all can laugh

You’re too nice…pats your head Good luck.

ty i apreciate ur words i was really sad when i wrote all this topic but im okey right now

you’re a good man