Tree of Savior Forum

Being a noob and smoking dilgele

lol this is like a fairy tale, we were from the same country, he is 22, im 23, we were talking, now we are friends and he gave my dagger back :3

-2 potential, +1 friend

worth.

1 Like

You got scammed hard. Dilgele, while not useless, is only worth around 1k per item. And only for alchemists is it worth that much.
Even an alchemist would of only accepted Dilgele it was about 700-900 of it.

Iā€™ve tried my best to inform others on the Dilgele prices on Fedimian, but alas thereā€™s only one me. (there was Sale on Orsha as well but Iā€™m not sure what happend to him)

Ah, I see. I will be able to help you after all. Iā€™ll add you in game.

Edit:
Ah seems you got what you needed now, nevermind. :slight_smile:
Glad to hear.

aw <3 sweet i appreciate it

hahahahaahaha what

ohh manā€¦ a lot of people have been in your shoesā€¦ its a learning process. this is your time to grow and reflect on your decisions.

but dont worry or fretā€¦ it was pixels. you didnt lose your irl house (that you dont own yet)ā€¦ you didnt give your creditcard info to some kids (that you may also not own yet)ā€¦

little mishaps that feel big and make you feel bad are pretty commonā€¦ learn from this.

1.) Someone convinces you that Digele are actually worth 10-20k because itā€™s listed like that on the AH due to RMT bots.

2.)You feel this a good investment because Arde Daggers are usually around 700k-1mil last I looked but has been weeks.

3.)After discussion of a number of Digele for your Arde Dagger you make the trade.

4.) You then figure out that once materials are traded you canā€™t put them on the AH to even sell in the first place being stuck with 70 Digele.

5.)Make a post on the forums about your experience.

Picture included of scam.

2 Likes

nice guide, and sure, these packs are with a pure scam purpose

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I laughed a bit harder then I should have, but light; that picture is appropriate.

1 Like