Tree of Savior Forum

Barbarian>Doppel and Rank 8 Swordsman

Holy ■■■■ you can’t be this stupid. Screenshotted in case you delete your post.

1 or 2 seconds max when skills have 21 or 16 second cd respectively? Also not cyclone, redel or zucken, since… you know… with R8 and all redel and zucken are going to be improved.

Last I checked double slash does not work with crosscuts bleeding since its not a normal bleed but a skill bleed icon. And concentrate is only for 26 hits at level 15 right? So after using cyclone + overheat in 12 seconds or so that buff’s gone.

1 Like

It does

That’s not how concentrate works. Cyclone only uses 1 charge of concentrate.

no it cannot beat cata class, a swordsman c3 cata c3 dragoon is literally perma stun with rush and restrain, especially to someone like a doppel. a barbarian c3 CANNOT beat cataphract in a duel, cataphract got enough movement speed to just run out of your pouncing, cyclone, and every other 1 of your stuns since they are melee.
its a fact that the only swordsmen in the top 50 ktos are cataphract dragoons.
and if you check the itos battle league results, its about the same.
barbarian and doppel are very strong in pve, not in pvp unfortunately.

I still think the Cleave debuff is worth getting, because while Sword C3 Double Slash might be good, R8+ Slash abilities will very likely be better.

Basically, Cleave is future-proof whereas Double Slash from Sword C3 is better for Shinobi builds that utilize bleeds.

R8+ slash abilities literally devalue cleave’s debuff and make it worse, not better.

It is not optimal to take Swordsman C3 for shinobi anymore.

thats what im trying to say, i have no idea what made him think that double slash is worth getting for pve at rank 8, i have double slash and while it might be good, doesn’t worth getting it instead of 50% (or even 25%) slash damage.

Care to clarify? How does an increase in damage devalue Cleave debuff?

swordsman c3 double slash is not strong enough to go 3 swordsman circles
concentrate is not stronger than a cleave debuff, and even after the buff it wont be. if you go swordsman c3 that basically means you MUST stop at highlander c2 to get to doppel
while i believe going highlander c3 is better, because having skull swing at rank 8 and max crosscut and skyliner is simply better than going swordsman c3,
and then getting barb c1 for the cleave debuff, which IS worth getting, even stacked with doppel’s buff.
even if concentrate gives you 500 daamge each hit, cleave will be giving you 25%, at rank 8 25% is still A LOT, a lot better than a flat 500.

Double slash only takes .5s to use each. With bleed and R8 doppel’s 100% slash debuff it is 600% or 800% damage in .5s, which is obviously much higher DPS than twice cyclone.

I see that you’re unfamiliar with TOS’ damage formula.

which is exactly why swordsman c3 cataphract c3 is stronger than any barbarian, highlander, doppel, or any other swordsman build
if you said that a corsair shinobi can beat a cataphract c3, i’d MAYBE believe or agree with you, shinobi with corsair can maybe put a threat to cataphracts.
but there is no way for a barbarian to beat swordsman c3 cataphract c3.

i am familiar with both skyliner and double slash, i used them both
srry, still not worth going swordsman c3.

Nobody wants you to. You deserve to suffer as a shitty barbarian.

1 Like

im not a barbarian im a cataphract, but thanks. i personally deleted my barbarian long ago, but still, a barbarian c1 for the slash damage debuff is simply very strong.
i also dont understand why are you insulting? we’re just arguing i don’t understand why people feel the need to get mad over a simple argument over a game.
every once in a while there’s that 12 y/o who feel the need to insult others in a forum because he can’t handle arguing like a human.

1 Like

Oh? Let me remind you of your post above where you were wrong, made yourself look like a moron, and made it personal.

In case you forgot that [quote=“razm2888, post:38, topic:318270”]
every once in a while there’s that 12 y/o who feel the need to insult others in a forum because he can’t handle arguing like a human.
[/quote]
That 12 year old is you.

1 Like

"you deserve to suffer"
sums up my point.

Nice out of context “quote”. Shows how amazingly mature and honest you are ;^)

Can we stop with the pointless insults? I thought we were just discussing whats good for R8 Doppel (or basically, Doppel C3)? ^o.o^

2 Likes

i don’t understand why aren’t we talking about tree of savior. i dont care what kind of human you are.