Tree of Savior Forum

Banned for the use of addons, I used no "Abusive" addon

I’ve never used any of the abusive addons they stated, at least I don’t think I have. Here is a list of my addons;
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/14366644/addons.png
Yet I am banned. Unable to log into the game. No reason was given. No email was recieved, and no contact given through steam or any other means of communication. Is this really what we are dealing with when we sign up to play games through IMC? Furthermore, I bought both DLC packs and spent nearly $100 on TP, totalling almost $200! A paying customer simply banned without notification or any communication.
I did nothing wrong, I know I did nothing wrong, your system is flawed for detecting such things. I even streamed most of my game play on twitch, others can confirm I did nothing wrong!
I’ve submitted a ticket through their website, but my last ticket took 32 days for a response, so not expecting anything there. IMC contact me please thank you.

Edit:

This was their response and I’ve sent in another ticket. Thanks for the generic bot response IMC!

Still no reason given, although they claim to have evidence of my infraction.

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting us.

Please be informed that your account has been found to have violated the terms of service and EULA of the game and we have sufficient evidence of this infraction.

Due to this, we have restricted your game access for 30 days.

https://treeofsavior.com/eula/
https://treeofsavior.com/ts/

Regards,
Tree of Savior Support Team

May I know what that repair, cleric, farmed, market add on is for?

17 Likes

Unknown Error TOSFEC43

2 Likes

Cleric addon just has a popup to notify you if your remove heal dmg is on or off in a party so you can toggle it easy without opening skill window. Repair addon just makes it so only gear under 30% shows in repair window. Farmed shows you xp/silver per hour, market adds a button to collect all items or silver from market, instead of just all at once, incase you only want to collect silver and not items.

1 Like

Up until recently, a number of players were proven to be making use of addons to modify the game client and allow access to Market, Repair, Personal Storage and Team Storage UIs outside of cities without interacting with their corresponding NPC.

I’m very well aware of what the post said, I did none of those things. As posted above, those are the addons i use.

If you were installing add-ons in bulk maybe you put it in without realizing. But it’s just 30 days so not a big deal. You can always ticket it.

I’m not saying that it should. I’m just saying why are we spending money on this game if they cannot even give us the curtosey of telling us when/why we are banned, if that is the case.

Hmm I’m using some of those add-ons. The “grey” area with add-ons is kinda irritating me. Then again who knows if you are telling the truth either, no offense.

Now I wonder if I should just remove all my add-ons and say screw it. Conveniences aren’t worth a ban.

Unknown Error TOSFEC43

First of all u got banned because u removed TP icon, its important feature for IMC to milk money from you.

Second I have played more than almost all other players and I havent used a single addon, imo specially map viewer should be removed, its a big part of game to get that 100% and getting it with cheat gives u many gameplay hours of advantage.

2 Likes

Agreed, and to just blanket ban everyone who may have used their “illegal” addons is very poor for marketing. They should’ve disabled the addon and given out warnings. Then if they continued to abuse the addons banned them. Not just ban without warning. People use addons with the notion they were okay, as IMC posted.

As long as IMC doesn’t give an exact whitelist of usable add-ons, I guess that’s a logical choice. I might do that too.

Have you ever use add-ons those enable you to access market, shop, repair, etc(actions those are needed to interact with npcs) anywhere and one that auto use potion ?

Yeah I’ve not been using addons either because I just rather not deal with the case where it turns out bad. I almost installed some last week when they said the information ones were okay but didn’t.

So what I’m thinking is if the addon only displays text, information, or removes UI elements it’s okay. But if it actually DOES something for you then it becomes unsafe to use because you don’t know what will become a problem. At least that’s what I’m thinking.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

6 Likes

No, I have not. Nor would I ever use something like that.

I understand all of this, trust me I do. I know no one believes I did nothing wrong, I just know I did nothing wrong. I only made this post to make others aware of IMC’s choices and to warn them that using addons may get you banned.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Greetings Saviors!!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
Please be advised that check out the link below :

We appreciate your patience and understanding this issue. Should you have any further concern, feel free to contact us via ticket regarding to this issue.

Your Faithfully, STAFF_MAX

3 Likes