Tree of Savior Forum

Banned for the use of addons, I used no "Abusive" addon

I’ve checked out the link and made a ticket, when I can expect a response?

it doesnt that much time to delete files, then take a screenshot, paste on paint and upload it here :wink: but then again, cant judge you but if the boot fits

I mean I’m using a bunch of those add-ons you listed there, I just logged into the game and no ban for me… so I just don’t know…

2 Likes

I know, I didn’t use cxanywhere or whatever it is. Nor any other abusive addons. I really only made this thread to bring attention to the fact that addons may get people banned.

The weirdest part of all of this though is that I can still login to all other servers except Klaipeda, which is where I play.

welp that didnt take long

for how long are you banned?

I’ve no idea. All I get is this;

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/14366644/error.png

No email, no contact of any sort at all from IMC. Not even a reason as to why I was banned, for all I know it wasn’t even the addons that did it. I’m just assuming so because of their announcement, and no, I didn’t RMT, before someone suggests that.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

srsly whats wrong with you imc?

before banning you could have made a list of the addon that can be used.
a clear list, a clear statement.

what if his knife is a spoon?

Dude, IMC specifically told us that addons are okay to use… That is not a comparable analogy at all.

2 Likes

Uhm just because you paid couple of bucks doesn’t mean you are exempted from being banned.

Though I’m against with this mass banning without releasing any notice and being vague in answering about add-ons.

Meanwhile many bots are still running loose :V

That feeling when hardcore and edgy as ‘fck’.

guys didnt you know? TP spenders are exempt from bans

its part of the imc way …xD

1 Like

it was sarcasm man xD

2 Likes

DUDE:
1 - stop the caps, chill out.
2 - they say you can use some of them.
3- even after this ban, you can read that only the addon that “change the gameplay” can’t be used.

dfq is worng with you, not with us.

why do they have to make a list? you ■■■■■■■ said youself why rofl. “here are FEW that they consider”

4 Likes