Tree of Savior Forum

Ban the high trade

Your attitude is that IMC has all these features that helps them catch all these sellers / buyers and players are commonly banned for it.

Im just pointing out the reality is they and other mmos catch a small % and the players that get banned usually get temporary bans and are allowed to return, and if they do get a hard ban (rare) there are other ways to come back.

There is no discussion if there is only one side right?

Haven’t we been punished enough?

Bots are bad, yes;but I’m tired of being imprisoned as a player because of the threat of them. The methods being used currently aren’t even working, and something like this would just be the last straw for probably a decent amount of players.

2 Likes

Dud are from china or any athere dark place ?
You want to ban people becouse they sell on the market? Hope you get baned like this.

But there are some. Anyone who was just transferring their silver from 1 account to another would get labelled a gold-seller and banned.

1 Like

I’m fairly confident they have logs showing who’s traded what, that’s why they have the 48 hour window before you can claim silver and why they want to put items traded on hold for 48 hours as well. So I can safely say they have the ability to determine who has likely bought silver or if it’s just a trade among players.

As to the amount of people banned, even a small sliver has an affect on silver buying, after all maybe the one they do catch is you (a hypothetical person, not actually you). The duration is really just up to the devs, however long they feel discourges buying silver.

It’s one thing to play devil’s advocate, but to completely discourage any action seems a bit much. If they do nothing then people will absolutely buy silver as there’s no risk involved.

you mean like now. All games have trade logs, and once again not many people get banned. What im saying is the amount this decreases the play experience is not worth the few people they catch. They should leave trade and market (seeing as we all know their trade restrictions are doing 0 to stop this) alone and focus on the bots to make earning silver hard for sellers.

1 Like

Not necessarily, if they’re both your account then the ip address will be the same. Any potential ban warrants an investigation, mmo history has shown a lot of problems if you automate it. But if you’re getting a lot of silver from some other ip then that’s a big flag saying look closer.

Idea about banning people cuz they are rich just ridiculous.
Sound like some jealous fish swimming around.
Banned someone cuz they buy from gold-seller is not a good idea either.
You should do something about gold-sellers not players.
Too many bots and hackers right now in game.
Waiting for a big VAC-wave inc.

I think you’re underestimating the amount of people who get banned for buying currency in mmos. Using FF14 as an example since they post how many people are banned weekly, between March 31st and April 7th they banned almost 3200 accounts. Not an insignificant number, our numbers might be lower due to a smaller player base atm but still a lot of illegitimate silver.

You might think it’s not a big deal, but if left unchecked this will ruin what little economy we have. Those who buy silver will be able to afford everything easily, legitimate players will suffer when forced to compete with those who can buy as much silver as they desire.

I play ff14 those were bot accounts not player accounts.

1 Like

I can echo that sentiment. Half the free company I’m in buys gil regularly and even talks about it in chat. Never seen one of them banned. SE goes after the bots and never touch the players.

O and the economy is fine. And you can trade.

1 Like

“Nope, there’s nothing wrong in the game, not even botters exists, the Token resolved the issue and gold selling is no longer a problem.” - IMC’s expectancy about token.

1 Like

The amount of people in this thread who probably bought silver is hilarious.

How the hell can you logically defend a bat wing on the market selling for 500k? This is what some of you are doing. This game is going to die once Guild wars and PvP get active, and everyone begins to realize who the RMT’ers are with unrealistic advantages.

Were not defending it. Were using it as proof that the trade restrictions are preventing nothing and there for shouldn’t exist. Mean while the people defending them are ignoring the evidence in front of them with their hands over their eyes.

probably trying to magically have someone buy it for 500k

i see those stuff in other MMO where a player accidentally bought a cheap item for a high price because he thought it was a rare item (same icon different name)

and i think that you cant buy that using your alt if they have 500k but if they do, they will do that to transfer money.

its a double edge sword in that situation. one would think its a bot doing RMT while the one is just selling it for lolz and expecting someone would buy/giving it to a friend (i would give it to my friend if i have 500k extra)

Should I get banned for this?

Uh no!
http://puu.sh/obaFx/a078a5b628.jpg

I actually managed to sell things like this, and I didn’t order silver from goldsellers.
I guess some of them bought the wrong bat wing and have a complaining custumor now :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Hello, some posts in this thread are sarcastic.
Goodbye.

The Solution to our trade system problems.

if you buy fom the gold sellers, you help them! IS like buy drugs, the weed… you guys are in favor of those who buy drug?

with how limited the market is for f2p or even token ppl yeah , no1 is going to put a bat wing for 20.000 only to never sell it , and waste 1 slot… plus is easy to see that u put bat wing for 20.000 and Ahjschhjfq bought it…