Tree of Savior Forum

Balance Change Plan

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘Balance Change Plan’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=2025

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

2 Likes

Thanks for this,

I hope we will not wait 2-3months for this kind of update.

1 Like

RIP Chronomancers – you will still need those costly time crystals :sob:

Seems like the new system will heavily rely on “buff stacks” to pump up damage. Recent patch introduced this concept for some classes (Inquisitor, Monk, Taoist…) and this will be extended to more classes. Why not…

“Summon Servant - SP recovery time boost of the Yogurt will be changed to proportion instead of seconds”

Sorry but my cat servant is NOT named Yogurt :haha:.

“Statue of Goddess Zemyna - SP recovery time boost of the Yogurt will be changed to proportion instead of seconds”

:man_facepalming:

1 Like

Chronomancers still have to suffer from costly item consumption through skills, which is unfortunate and is hopefully changed somewhere down the line including some overall buffs for the class itself.

Just a note, it might not be a good idea use that name as it is a game keyword already.

3 Likes

Am I the only one concerned how this game is slowly taking away the unique aspects of its classes?..

5 Likes

why they just dont create a skill for BM and SR to just shot themselfs!! they just dont stop to kill gunner class’s

1 Like

so Chronomancer, a class that literally just pick for PvP now that have 0 attack skill and consume item like candy still need to consume item like candy. Reincarnate further get heal reduction despite not providing the 3 seconds i-frame like Priest Revive so even if you got up you still in middle of swordman/scout combo and die again. Backmasking is great and can be game changer when it work, since everytime I use it in GTW with more than 40 people the game will try to cast the non art version first, then remember that I have art on and try to teleport me back to the previous states, if I haven’t die during that 10 seconds already.