Tree of Savior Forum

Avon - Infinite Guild Macro Botter

When I first commented on this thread, my intention was simply to point out that considering the history of the accuser and the accused, this claim must be more carefully investigated.

Alas, my point has been rendered moot now since Infinite confirmed he is a botter and kicked from their guild. What happen to Avon/Muffin is now up to IMC.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not sure if youā€™re really an ex-member because no one in the guild knows you. Regardless, stop bringing Merchant into this issue anymore. Thank you. :blush:

1 Like

Want to be a King but lonely in game? A game not worth to play without a good community. If u want to be a King, u must keep ur empire survive.

LOL. stop thinking like a peasant? i think atleast 70% people here dont give a F about the ā€œpotā€ or the ā€œkettleā€. people finds it funny that some are defending the kettle and brings out the pot history as if it is relevant to the post.

this sentence sounds like a pretentious peasant who doesnt do well with his education but dressed up like a king. dude, this thread is about reporting someone breaking the rules. and you coming here saying all this crap, is like shitting in your own mouth. your argument carry no weight at all.

nobody say this matrix dude a saint, a hero or anything. for all we know he is a douche himself. we are not here to lay guilt trip on muffin/avon, we just dont get people defending the kettle and pointing out that the pot is also black. so what if the pot is black? create a thread report him. we have no problem with that, but denying the report made by the pot because the pot himself is black is stupid. and that is the reason this thread go this long.

2 Likes

Astonishing to see how twisted some people in Infinite are, defending to the extent of justifying oneself as some kind of anti-hero. Cringey as ā– ā– ā– ā–  and ironically exposing how insecure one is. By housing such people, Infinite is just continuing to show poor credibility not just to Telsiai but to other servers too as can be seen from several posters from other servers critisising in this thread.

As such, for people who have already blocked Avon/Muffin, donā€™t ever remove him from block list, because for all we know, some time after the fire has settled, he could change his team name again and Infinite will secretly recruit him back. After all, itā€™s revealed that heā€™s only kicked due to pressure from the public.

And who knows if whatā€™s witnessed in this thread alone is only the tip of the iceberg.

2 Likes

To be fair, I dun even know who half those that are commenting are LOL. People making new accounts to do ā– ā– ā– ā– . I mean I canā€™t even say for sure if theyā€™re ours or if theyā€™re from some other guild thats using our name to keep this thread lively. But thanks for caring so much about us. But yea our GL made the final decision and kicked avon/muffin out and He also declared that he plans on quitting~ Whatever happens to his account tho, would depend on the GM~

So yeah cheers to ya guys if you guys still wanna continue with the debates. On whatever stuffs. A

nd to you Matr1x, You have a good life dude~

2 Likes

He talk about this post at the end of the video:
Ban incoming?

2 Likes

both are morally wrong you fucktard! so if Muffin decide to kill a person in real life so he could climb to the top ladder, he is respectable? ā– ā– ā– ā–  you and your dumbass principle.

2 Likes

This is hilarious because I also saw another botter from Infinite today - managed to click on the report bot button but unlikely anything is going to happen at this rate

Shits like these makes me prefer to stay guildless

Hi @Corps Thanks for that =D. Can you tell us the name? and show us proof so we can investigate?

1 Like

Nobody wants you anyway.:joy:

Okā€¦ you guysā€¦ do you know how much money they can get from botting?

I canā€™t say how much. But im sure its a lotā€¦

And when they get banned what do you think they will do?? Ezā€¦ make another botā€¦ dude trust me bot Never dieā€¦ and do you think bot have no good impact for game?? They haveā€¦

Last. When itā€™s about moneyā€¦ botter will be smarterā€¦

Sory foy bad English. Thx

Lots of interesting characters popping out in this thread lol ā€¦ its like some peeps are roleplaying as antagonists and the likes haha.

Since the GL of infinite already offed the offender lets just wait for IMC response ( which we all know as ā€œignoreā€ the problem ) ā€¦ if the botter wants to quit ( which I doubt he will since heā€™ll probable make another toons and bot 24/7 ) which proved botting isnā€™t bannable in this game.

When was the last time IMC produced weekly ban list? and why they stopped? many things to consider ā€¦ bots = more playerbase, most of the bot owners are likely whales ( :3 ), or sub GMā€™s doing the botting themselves and earning little RMT pocketmnoney ā€¦ or they are friends with mods ā€¦

Dude u have same point view with meā€¦ just like i said before. Botter have a good impact tooā€¦ they can easly get rid of them. So much factor to think.

whats your ign? let me judge you

whats your ign? let me judge you too

next time dont talk ā– ā– ā– ā–  if you are afraid to be judged. especially when you just registered ytd just to reply to this topic.

Same goes to you douche bag.

lmao look at these sympathizers defending someone caught botting and the act of botting and have started to flag comments from those who disagree or actually give fair arguments against their messed up logic as well.

breaking the rules (e.g. violating Terms of Service, use of illegal software for botting, etc)
ā€œwHaT iS wRoNg WiTh ThAtā€

@GM_Francis your thoughts? LOL
I could tag the other staff as well, but I bet they wonā€™t bother anyway. Thatā€™s how dead the Staff Support in this game is.