Tree of Savior Forum

Auto Attack Chronomancer?

You’re absolutely right, QS is definitely the best option with musketeer. My bad.

You could go without Thau, the arm swell buffs are pretty huge though.

1 Like

My build back in CBT may not exactly same, but i hope this video will give you some idea xD

From my experience, you either need Thaum’s Swell Right Arm or Linker’s Hangman Knot.

A fair warning, ping will affect your auto attack, so only use the build if you have low ping. :slight_smile:

do i REALLLLLLY need to have thaumaturge? ;-; i wanna go pyro > linker c2 > chrono c3 and my ping is 20ms

1 Like

Pyro Linker c2 Chrono c3 is perfect.

2 Likes

You don’t really need thaumaturge. Linker alone is fine. You Joint Penalty + Hangman Knot and start hitting with the dagger. It does insane dmg.

Oooohh so it is just because of the big head int buff, i though that there was some kind of complicated calculation between attack speed vs raw damage buff haha thanks!

OMG! would that be even stronger with a toy hammer?

1 Like

Yup, toy hammer is really nice, especially if you are building STR.

1 Like

does the explosion scale with your str?

Yeah, it does. It can get pretty high in damage.

1 Like

so should i build my chronomancer with str and con?

That would work well yeah. I’ve seen STR/CON builds do some pretty high damage with the toy hammer. You generally pick up pardoner buffs when you’re not in a party with a priest, to buff up your auto damage.

1 Like

What weapon is that? how is called?

Wasn’t this before the Linker nerfs though?

I dont understand why be a linker with a chrono… chrono’s skill not need to be linker to support allies.

Linker 2 and chrono 3 are party gods, every team will have its power increase exponentially with these classes. Usually, people going for chrono are aiming for a support role, therefore adding linker 2 to build is amazing though not essential. In fact you can choose Wiz>Cryo3>Chrono3 and be a support cc lord. But linker provide at least in my opinion way too much in late game content.

1 Like

The person who chose to be Linker 2 and chrono 3 as you said will be a god support role. But also, This person cant do anything with out a party! Their DPS would be sucks so you cant do Solo and leveling will be pain in the azz as well.

Well it depends, of course it won’t be as easy as other classes (like pretty much all support builds), but if you take let’s say Wiz>Pyro>Linker2>Chrono3 (that’s what i’ll do personally), the synergy between pyro and linker can help you solo pretty effectively. Also, soloing is a the smallest part of the game, being in a party is however a huge part.

1 Like

Leveling a space-time chrono won’t be that bad. I mean getting rank 5 was a breeze in icbt2 using cryo+linker and that was before multiple quest lines, tokens, etc.

And this is how you’ll feel at rank 7:

2 Likes